Chapter 19

Chapter 19 – Meeting

A few more days until Mirae and Jae are going to fly over to California to surprise the boys after a year of being busy and working hard. Mirae didn't inform Chanyeol that they're flying over. Instead, she told him that she's too busy to take off-days to visit them there. Mirae laughed every single time she imagines Chanyeol pouting as she tells him, "When are we ever going to meet again?"

Jae slapped Mirae's thigh lightly and Mirae got back to her senses.

"You're day-dreaming again, aren't you?!" Mirae smiled sheepishly.

"Darn, Mae. Could you not day-dream when I'm asking you what I should wear when we're going to meet the boys?!" Jae face palms herself.

Mirae smiled and got up from the bed, starting for the door.

"Where are you going?" Jae asked in confusion.

"To get your clothes set. Come on, we don't have much time." Mirae answered and Jae snorted.

"Not enough time? Mae, we've got 5 freaking days to pack our luggage and our airport fashion set. Aish. This girl." Jae shook her head and chuckled in amused.

"Hurry up!" Mirae yelled from their walk-in closet.

"Calm down, Chanyeol. It's not like the both of you are never going to meet." Xiumin told before eating his bun.

"That's right. You need to get a gum or a game controller to chill yourself." Sehun says.

"Says the one who's whining every single time he checks his phone for Jae's texts." Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Hey! I didn't!" Sehun retorted and all of them snorted as Sehun pinked.

"How many months before our first home leave? I miss Seoul so much, I miss speaking Korean." Kai asked.

"Not like you're not speaking Korean here." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and pushed Kai's legs off his thighs.

"But we're speaking English most of the times out of this dorm and I'm too lazy to speak in another language." Kai told as he brings his legs up to Kyungsoo's thighs. With no choice, Kyungsoo sighed and let it be.

"You have to grow mature, Jongin, you have to or else you wouldn't have a girlfriend." Chen, who walked passed them spoke.

"Who says he doesn't have one? I saw him checking out a girl in the campus yesterday." Sehun smirked as Kai frowned.

"When did I? Oh, you mean Natalie? She's hot, look at her S-line, Sehun ah. I'm sure you'll drool." He teased.

"Are you saying that Natalie's or whoever she is, figure is better than Jae's? Oh brat, you didn't just say that." Sehun got up from the floor and go towards Kai who got up and ran away from him.

The boys who were sitting at the living room laughed. "Maknaes will be maknaes. I wonder how long they will take to grow matured." Xiumin shook his head as he changes the channel.

"Hey, I was watching that! Turn it back!" Chanyeol yelled, frowning.

Xiumin stuck his tongue out and snickered.

"Oh right, where are your manners? I'm your hyung!"

"Who cares about formalities when we're in the US?" Chanyeol smirked and the both of them argued.

Kyungsoo stared at them and chuckled.

"They'll never change huh." He mumbled to himself.

"Have a nice holiday there." June, who was once the front desk admin told Jae and Mirae.

"Thanks, June. Do you really not want to go there with us? Give yourself a break! After we're back, I have never seen you getting any off-days at all, or even a holiday." Jae frowned and Mirae agreed.