Chapter 6

Chapter 5 - Jealousy

Nobody's POV

Mirae's first day of work and guess what? Yeah, she overslept. She got up and rushed to the showers right away and got out of the house without eating breakfast. And because she has gastrics from not eating, she knew that she will be receiving a phone call soon. Soon enough, her phone went ringing for 2 minutes when she was searching for her bus card.

"Yah! You didn't have breakfast! Did you buy anything on the way to work?!" Jae yelled through the phone.

"Jae, stop shouting! No, I didn't buy anything because I'm almost late for work!" she yelled back, still looking for her bus card.

'Forget it; I should take the taxi today.'

"Do you need me to send food to you now? Mae, you should know and you know that you have to take breakfast or your gastric will happen." She sighed as Mirae frowned.

"I will get food when I arrive there, there's nothing to worry about, Jae. I'm all grown up, and I can take care of myself." She said as she got into the taxi and told the driver the destination.

"How could you expect me to not worry when your gastric is not a small one that could be cured by popping some painkillers? Mae!" Jaehee yelled again.

Mirae sighed. "Look, I'll really take care of myself. I know when I should take my meal before my gastric happens, okay?"

Jaehee sighed. "Fine. Don't come back and complain to me that your gastric hurts like a bitch."

Mirae smiled. "Thanks Jae, are you going out now?"

"Yes I am now bye." Jaehee cut the call as Mirae laughed.

'Still angry at me.'

"Miss, you're here." Mirae paid the taxi driver and rushed into the office.

"I'm here to report for work," she told the front-desk assistant and she gave Mirae a pass. Mirae thank her and walked to EXO's waiting room.

"Oh, you're here, great. We're leaving in a few minutes," One of EXO's manager said. "You'll be following K's van."

Mirae nodded and thank him and followed behind him.

"Oh, it's nice to see you again Mirae! How have you been?" Suho asked.

"I'm fine, looking good in your clothes." Mirae smiled as Suho return the smile. She looked around and met eyes with Chanyeol, who is not pleased.

"I told you not to get close with my members! Haven't you got clear with that?!" he said through gritted teeth.

Mirae sighed. "I can't just ignore him and be rude when he's asking me a simple question! What's wrong with you today? On your period today?" Mirae asked as Chanyeol frowned.

"Whatever." He shoved her aside and walked out of the room.

"Come on, Mirae, we're leaving right now." Luhan said and her frown turns into a smile right away and followed after him.

Once she got into the van, Sehun turned to her almost immediately. "Mirae! Did you buy anything to eat yet?! Are you feeling comfortable?!"

Mirae raised an eyebrow. "Did Jae told you something?"

Sehun looked worried. "Yes, but answer me, did you buy anything to munch on before you came into the building?"

Mirae shook her head and smiled shyly. "I haven't got time to do yet," Sehun sighed.