Prologue

-Singapore's P.O.V.-

I'm currently at the Science laboratory of my house, working on an experiment for Chemistry class. Tomorrow is the deadline for the experiment, so I have to work on this fast.

I hear my phone vibrating. I grab it and see that it's a call from Malaysia. Does she even know that I'm busy with my experiment? This call better be worth of my time. I press the green button and answer it.

"Singapore!"

"What do you want, Maya? Can't you see that I'm busy?"

"I know that you're busy and all, but this is really important! We have to attend the ASEAN meeting in fifteen minutes."

"Alright, I'll be there." I hang up, and shove my phone back inside my pocket. I run downstairs, grab my jacket, put on my shoes, and go.

-England's P.O.V.-

I see Singapore grabbing her jacket, putting her shoes on, and leaving the house. She must be off somewhere with the rest of the Southeast Asians again.

As I walk in the laboratory, I find a potion on the table, the colors mixed black and white. This must be for her experiment in Chemistry class. It looks interesting. I wonder what does this do?

I think it would be better if it looks even MORE interesting. I take out a tiny sack of magic dust from my pocket, and sprinkle it on the potion. It starts bubbling all of a sudden. The colors are still black and white though.

I hope I helped Singapore.

+++

-Piri's P.O.V-

"Next up, Singapore." Our Chemisty class teacher says. "Please come up in front and kindly demonstrate your experiment."

I return back to my seat after I finished demonstrating how my experiment works, and Singapore takes over. She holds a beaker, with potion the color of black and white in it. She looks at the potion like there's something weird about it, then shrugs it off then faces all of us. Like Vietnam, she rarely smiles.

"This is a potion that just opens up a vortex." She says, and everyone starts whispering to each other. She clears her throat, causing everyone to quiet down. She continues, "But don't worry, you won't get sucked in it and be transported to another world."

We all sigh in relief.

"Now will you demonstrate it to us?" Our teacher says. She nods and spills the potion all over the wall.

A vortex appears, and it seems like it's sucking us in. Everyone starts screaming, running out of the classroom, or holding onto something still.

Singapore widens her eyes and fixes her glasses as she quickly flips the pages through her book, "W-what? This isn't supposed to happen... I swear this wasn't supposed to suck us all in and transport us to another world!"

"Philippines!" Brunei reaches his hand out for me to grab, and I try to reach it, but the wind is so strong and I'm only inches away from the vortex.

"Brunei!" I cry his name out loud and struggle for his hand, but it's too late. I get pulled into the vortex.

"PHILIPPINES!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*

"Why the heck is Clara wearing the 1P's World Academy uniform?" (2P! Indonesia)

"And since when does she have tan skin?" (2P! Malaysia)

"She looks so innocent... I hate it." (2P! Laos)

"Who is she? Is that Clara?" (2P! Cambodia)

"Doesn't look like her." (2P! Thailand)

"Can I kill her?" (2P! Singapore)

"She's probably dead anyway." (2P! Myanmar)

I'm too scared to open my eyes to know who they are, since what they're saying don't sound like they're friendly at all. But I need to know who they are and I can't sleep forever, so I open my eyes a bit.

"Oh, she's awake!" Exclaims a voice of a girl whose hair is styled into low twintails and is wearing pink. She has a wide smile on her face. I guess that's 2P! Vietnam.

"Yay! I can kill her now!" Another girl, with her dyed pink hair down and is curled at the ends, holds a knife and is about to kill me, but I roll over to dodge the knife and it hits the floor instead. Everything she wears is pink and her skirt is so short, her underwear is almost seen. 2P! Singapore, I assume.

"Not so fast, Racquelle." Someone who might as well be 2P! Indonesia, grabs 2P! Singapore by the shoulder. 2P! Indonesia has her hair cut bob style, unlike 1P! Indonesia, my sister, who has long hair that she often ties in a braid. "We can't kill her yet," She says. "We just lost Clara, so now we need someone to replace her. Maria, is it?"

I gulp, "...Y-yes. How did you know my name?"

She shrugs with one shoulder, "Dunno. Just a lucky guess, since our Philippines's name is Clara Maria. Anyway, before we teach you on how to fit in with us, we'll have to introduce you to the rest of the 2P countries and show you around."

+++

Meanwhile...

-2P! Piri's P.O.V.-

"Where the f**k am I?" I groan as I get up. I look around and see that everything is different; it's much brighter, and much more neat.

"Y-you're not Maria..."

After brushing the dirt off me, I look up and see a handsome tan-skinned man who's around my age. It must be 1P! Brunei. Time to flirt!

"Hi~" I smile and blink at him in a flirty way. "I'm Clara, it's nice to meetchu~!"

I turn to see another handsome young man, who has black-hair. Oooh! It must be 1P! Japan! He's cute! I was about to go to him and flirt with him, until I hear another voice thag belongs to a male.

I turned around and see a tall blonde, wearing glasses. "What happened? Where's Maria?"

"MARRY MEEE!!" I tackle him.

"That must be 2P! Philippines, I assume." says a girl who is... 1P! Singapore, maybe? She looks exactly the opposite of that annoying 2P! Singapore I know!

Another one, who might as well be 1P! Malaysia, says, "I guess we'd have to handle her and teach her how to fit in, because I'm not sure she will."

The rest nod. I want to snap back at them and beat them all up, but I'm too busy hugging and flirting with my future boyfriend.