creating a new guild

Hey everyone. So for not updating. Hape you enjoy this beautiful chappie.

-----------------------------------------~~~~~~~--------------_-__---______

Kitty's POV

We all finished training and Carla is starting to show that she's jelly and now we just have to take it over the edge.

Maybe we can kiss. Yah!

"Happy have you had your first kiss yet"

"No have you " he asked catching on

"Come here "

"K" happy said walking over.

I leaned in, he did the same in till we were centimeters apart. The Carla ran and jumped front of me and kissed happy.

Happy was surprised he thought that I actually kissed him, until he opened his eyes to see Carla kissing him.

I was so happy untill Lucy came and said time to go. Maybe I can be the match maker for Lucy.

Lucy heartfilia P.O.V.

We are ready to go.

"Open gate of the portal, portaga open "

We went to sabertooth to get our brother rouge.

>>>>>>>>>>>At sabertooth

"Hey everyone " I cheered

"Why? Is a fairy here."

"First of all if you ever call me a fairy again you'll die and second of all we're is rouge. I need to speak with him."

They pointed to bar.

"Rouge, I need to speak with you outside. Sting if you want you can come."

They both followed.

"So rouge your my brother and I wanted to ask if you wanted to join fairy heart."

Then I unlocked his memory. Soon as I was done jumped on me.

"Big sis I missed you so much. Are u ok. Yes I want to join your guild"

"Yah I'm so happy" I smiled

"I'll join Toooooooo "

"Ok " Wendy said

" lil sis I missed you so much" rouge said as he then jumped on her.(lol)

So now to get hikibi.

" come on let's get hikibi" I yelled
Rogue just go more exited

" my big brother? " rouge asked

"Yah our big brother " I smiled

I teleported to blue Pegasus and I said the same thing. Rogue all gaga and almost killed the poor guy. So hikibi,ren and the other guy. (I forgot his name the guy from when he helped with oracion seis from blue Pegasus.)

So now we have yukio, sting, rogue, exeeds, hikibi, ren, other guy, Wendy and me. So all we need is jellal.

"Come on you guys we need to jellal " I yelled

Wendy POV

Soon as Lucy said those word rouge went gaga again. " were goin to to see jellal" chanted over and over until I stopped him by using a spell to tape duck tape over his mouth. It worked in till we found bother blue berry head.

"Hey blue berry " I smirked

"Wendy? What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be back at the guild?" He asked

"Regain what has been lost: memorys " I chanted

Ok then he went crazy just like rouge except even more man this is going to be a long day. I explained all about the new guild were creating fairy heart. He a greed and most of crime sorcerer came so we head to the spot Lucy led us too.

Then me and Lucy chanted" build build what we want, build build what we want" and bam the most slamming guild ever. Yah were awesome we decided other guy will be guild master.

Then he went to the council to get approved of the guild and after we want to bed on a fluff of wool that Aries made. Woke and started training for the grand magic games.

-~~~§''μμ['Г§\°[¥]°€¥<¥<¿[°€¥€¥

Hey haven't updated for ever sorry but people need help plz make me a ocs

Gender
Name
Age
Back round
Personality
Pet
Magic
Favorite color
Where to put guild Mark

Sorry know it's a lot but plz help Me out and have a good day. Hope you enjoyed.

Me: rouge do the disclaimer plz
" leelee-nee does not own fairytail "

Me: told not to reveal that I'm your sis

"Sorry"

Bye everyone

Sorry no longer excepting request plz forgive me. Thank you.