back to training

Lucy pov

*Yawn* I was the first awake. And I'm super drained from the sleep over last night. What's today. Great today is the day we get back to training. Man I'm so tired.

"Everyone wake up!"

Levy: a little longer

Erza: why so early

Mira: I needs beauty sleep.

"It's 10:00am, were late."

Wendy: we got to go.

All the girls: fine!!!

We all walked to the guild. When we got there everyone was as usual except, the Dragon slayers. They kept offering me stuff. Or treating me like I'm there queen. Oh yah I am. We went On a simple mission. It was easy, we had to kill a monster and then we got a 200,000 jewel.

After that we went to go and train with Zeref.

At Zeref training place.
Lucy pov

" hey we're back!"

Zeref: welcome back.

Lily: Zeref are we going to start training them today.

zeref: yes indeed

Kitty: yah now I can torture them.

Happy; what!?!

Kitty: jk. But we can spend each other.*winks at happy*

*happy blushes*

Happy's pov

Oh I guess we are starting the plan. I better start offering her fish, MY FISH. And only the people super super close to me get my FISH.

Oh and I can't wait to see Natsu's face when he sees me super strong. Maybe i'll be even stronger than him.

" ppy happy"

Me: huh

Zeref: time to go in our separate training rooms.

Lily: happy! Carla!

Kitty: time for torture

Happy: WHAT!

*kitty smirks evilly*

Lucy pov

Zeref said that we would be training with him. So me and Wendy followed him to a room.

The room was super big. It was even bigger than the guild. It was empty except for 3 chairs and a small table. So it was basically amenity, so we have plenty of room to train. Then Zeref started to talk.

Zeref: Wendy and Lucy the first type of training is body strength. So give me 20 laps non stop. *smirking*

Me and Wendy: WHAT!

Zeref: after that 500 push ups.

" NOOOOOO!"

"START"

Then we started our Training and it was really hard. He said after our push ups we have to 1000 jj and 500 sit ups. this is going to be a long night.

Happy's pov

we had started the training and man it totally sucked. It was like there were trying to kill us, they told us that we had too fly for 2hr. Then I was stuck with kitty, witch maybe a good thing cause we can totally start the plan. yah! then she taught me how to transform, it was not easy she kept saying like this and say sky transformation and other weird i didn't get. 

kitty: happy say something funny. ( whispering) 

"ok" "what does a fox say?" 

kitty: idk

"Abay-ba-da bum-bum bay-do" (kitty giggles)

Carla's pov

why are they giggling and aren't they supposed to be training. He just offered her fish. he only does that to me. what the freak. wait why do i care i should be happy that he found someone else. that hurts, why does my heart hurt saying that, do i love happy. No. Yes. No. Maybe. now im confused.

" carla!"

"Huh"

lily: time for training remember. 

" ok ready"

Lily: focus on that vase and then think of lifting it.

'ok' ( focusing on the vase)

Lily: you did it good job

the vase was in the air with blue magic around it. 

Lily; now try landing it on that table there

i moved towards the table and landed it. yah i did it! 

lily; traing over for today.

i sighed in relief

wendy pov

       after we did our exercise. we had to fight these weird hologram things, that zeref made, with no magic . and trust me they were super hard to beat so me and lucy tried to fight to gather and it worked so we got rid of them.  after that zeref said we were done. so we went to get the exeeds.

zeref; time for you guys to go home

lucy; k thank u, come on guys. open gate of the portal.

>>>>>>>>>>back at lucys house

'lucy can me and carla stay here. i don't feel comfortable at fairy hills'

' oh sure wendy i can get another bed and we can be roommates'

' thx lucy your the best, ill get my stuff'

' no ill ask virgo to go get it don't worry' 'open gate of thee maiden, virgo'

'yes hime'

' will you go get a bed from the celestial world'

'ok hime' 

'thank you virgo'

then lucy's spirit got a big cute light blue carried by loke. then she gave virgo a pretty purple and told her to get my stuff very politely. with in minutes my stuff came. i cant wait to move in.

hey guy im so sorry it took forever ive been busy and lazy. so forgive and keep on reading bye