Chapter 1

~Drea👆🏼~

I wake up this mornin to the smell of breakfast. Ik it's the chick from last night throwin down in the kitchen.Of course she gotta leave, but Ima take a shower first.I get up and head to the bathroom .

After I'm done I go to do my daily routine. And then pick out an outfit...

A white polo tee

Black jeans

My white and black Jordan's

silver watch

And spray my hair

I look in the mirror one time, Im lookin too good. I think smilin to myself and then go to check my phone. I have a message from Moe *Messages*

Moe: moms gone can u pick me

Me: no prob bro yhu know I got yhu

Moe: igh see u in a Lil

Me: Ight

*End of Messages*

I head downstairs. I got my keys off the counter almost forgettin about the girl from last night. I run back upstairs real quick and grab her clothes and put them in a plastic bag. "A.. Amber, Amanda wateva ya name is ima need you to bounce." I said pointing at the door. She glares at me and grabs her stuff. I open the front door for her. She walks out then turns around right outside the door,"It's Cour.." I slammed the door in Ha face. Bitch I don't give two fucks what ya name is yhu can suck my strap again for all I care. I walk to my garage and get into my all black Mustang Gt and head to Moe house.

~Moe👇🏼~

I just text Drea to come pick me up so she'll be here in a few

I just text Drea to come pick me up so she'll be here in a few. While I'm waiting I here my phone ring and its Kayla:

M:"Aye wassup"

K:"Hey I was making sure you was good and have a ride to school."

M: " What you mean?" I'm lost. How she know my moms not here?

K: "I saw ya moms down the street on my way out so if yhu need a ride let me know."

M:"Oh Nahhh I'm good. Drea comin to get me." I reassure her.

K:"Hit me up when y'all get to school."

M: "Igh"

*End of Call*

*5 minutes later*

I hear Drea pull up in the driveway and I get my stuff and leave. Lockin up on the way out.

___-----___-----___

(A/N Yea it's my first book)
Srry this part is boring it gets better, but anyways plz vote and comment how yhu feel about the book so far