Sting x Reader ~Neko Obsession?~

This was requested by Cupcakes4eves! Enjoy! ^w^

You're currently on a job. Alone. You're by yourself because you did not want to pair up with a certain someone... Flare. You don't want to pair up with her on this job because, well things didn't end so pretty on the last job. Flare is like a female Sabertooth guild version of Natsu. But not as insane. Anywho, the job that you were on is to help out some place that was willing to pay that 6000 jewels, if done correctly, they will add 500 more.

Once you turn the corner believe what you saw. It was a neko themed cafe. "Are. You. Freaking. Serious?!" You wanted to turn back and walk back towards the guild, but those jewels. You. Must. Have. Them!!!! You mustered up all of your courage, and walked into the cafe. "Hello! You must be (Y/n)" the neko cosplaying girl pointed at your Sabertooth tattoo on your arm. "Uhh yep! Heheh, that's me!" "Okay then, I'm Mizuki! You're gonna cosplay like us, your outfit is in the back okay?" She beamed happily. "Okay then!" You followed her to the back of the little cafe to the girls locker room. "Just change in here and meet me by the front okay?" "Right!" You went inside and put the cosplay on. "The hell is this?!" The skirt was super short, talk about the meaning of mini skirt, the ears and tail moved on their own using a self motion spell. "This is new" You timidly walked out and ran to where Mizuki was. "Aww! You look so cute!" "Sh-shut up!" "Heheh, well, your first customers are right over there," There was two ladies sitting at the table, they looked about in their late 20s. "At least I don't start with a creepy old guy!" You both laughed as you went to the table.

~Time skip brought to you by a teen raging Natsu~

"Bye-bye! Have a good night!" What does that even mean? If u catch my drift! >w< "Oh, you have one more customer (Y/n)." You quickly ran up to the occupied table. "Good evening, what would mew li-" You wanted to run but you couldn't, the final customer was none other than your biggest crush ever, Sting. "Hey (Y/n)," "Whatthehellareyoudoinghere?!" "Whaaat? Can't a guy go to a cafe?" "Stiiing." "*sigh* alright, you caught me, I just came to check up on you okay?" You were suddenly upside down looking at his back. "E-eh?!" He was holding you over his shoulder. "Damn it Sting! Put me down!!!!!" "Heheh, nope, I'll take her to go!" "Heehee, okay!" She handed him your clothes and the reward along with the 500 extra jewel. "Bye (Y/n)! Come back some time!" "Okay! WAAAH!" Sting bolted out the door you still hanging off of his shoulder. He later put you down and looked you over. "W-what?" You blushed madly. "Oh nothing, you just look so sexy in that~." He kisses you forcefully, and your eyes widen but you kissed back happily. He backed away. "I'm gonna have lots of fun with you tonight, my little neko~" the rest is up to u! ^w*

(A/n): gomen mina-chans! I took so long cos my puppy chewed up my laptop charger and I just started my freshman year in my new high school in Manhattan! Taking the train is a pain in the ass! DX thx for waiting so patiently guys! ^w^