Just Friends Part 2

Kelise pov

Oh wait...I never told yall about Trey did I?
Well we met a month back and we've been talking like almost everyday, I met him in Starbucks. May I say boy is fine!

Hes 18 and 6ft5( yeah on the tall side but I loves it)
He has two jobs and I dont think hes about 'The game", somehow I think he's completely different unlike these other niggas.
He has brown eyes which is a complete turn onn! He dark but not that dark, kinda like milk chocolate and I loves me some chocolate.

Oh shit lemme go get ready.

I went and did my hygiene thing. I decided to wear my white bodycon dress which huged my figure in all the right places. I put on my gold earings, bracelets and my heels.
I put my hair in a neat bun; I decided to not to wear makeup because I weren't finna impress noone.

*Ding Dong *

That must be him, I grabbed my purse and heading down to him.

Did this nigga really hire a limousine for tonight? I feel like the shit! Aint nobody did this for me.
We got in the limo and made small talk.

"Damm girl yo look fine" he said admiring my ass.

"Thank you" I said blushing.

The ride was smooth. We got to know eachother abit more.
The limo stopped, I guess we arrived at our destination.

I stepped out and saw TGI Friday's which is my favourite restaurant!

"Reservation for Trey Kartle" he said

"Right this way sir" the waiter said locating us to our table.

Wow hes really going all out, a private booth area that had candles and a bunch of red roses.
How romantic but im still with La'kye, I feel so bad. Well me and Trey are just friends,so nothing wrong with that is there?

The night went fast. I enjoyed myself and his company. We laughed, we talked and we got to know eachother.

We got back into the limo, I didn't have a clue where we were going but I didn't care because I was enjoying myself its nice to let your hair down abit, while getting the attention of a fine young man.

The limo stopped and we got out. I guess we are at his place.
The house was massive but beautiful.

"Mama I'm home!" He shouted.

"Boy what have I told you about screaming down the dam house? I like peace and quiet! " She said as she approached us from behide.

"Sorry ma, I was just letting you know im home" he said

"Don't do it again or boy ama have to whip yo ass. You ain't to old for a whopping! " She said

I laughed.

"Whos this fine young lady " she said looking at me.

" This is my friend Kelise ma" he said introducing us.

"Hello, nice to meet you" I said

"Nice to meet you to. I hope that I'll be seeing you around alot more" she said

"Ma we're going up to my room so see you later" he said

We went up to his room and I was taking the house in.

We watched movies&joked around all night.
He went to go get changed.
He wore basketball shorts with nike socks.
He was shirtles and it kinda turnt me on.

"Like what you see" he said

I ignored him.

He came down to my levels and kissed me hard.

" I said you like what you see" he said kissing on my neck.

Oh shit this is my spot.

"Uuhh" I accidentally let out a small moan. "No I don't" I said trying to fight temptations

He came pushed me down to the bed and came on top of me.
Our kisses became more passionate, he started to suck on my neck.
He moved his hands down to my lady and started rubbing it, I could feel my juice starting to flow.

La'kye started to flow across my mind. Oh shit.

"Stop Trey. Im with La'kye"

"Fuck him. He can't love you how I can" he said.

I could feel him getting hard. He started licking and sucking my boobs. Oh shit he knows all the right places.

He entered. I gasped. He started to pick up the pace. My moans became louder.

"Ahhh" I said letting out the moans.

"You like that baby" he said flipping me around so I was on top of him

I started to bounce the chill out of him.

"Shit" he groaned.

He flipped me over again but this time we're doing doggy Style. He started pounding. I felt myself tense on him.

"Uuhh baby, ama cum" I moaned.

"Fuck, so am I" he groaned.

I felt myself release. We were panting. We cuddled up in bed.

I can't believe this happened, I mean I'm still with La'kye.

Sex with Trey didn't even feel like just sex, it felt different like we had some sort of strong connection like we made love...
But how when we're JUST FRIENDS.