Us Together Chapter 1 - Just Three Little Words

Chapter 1 - Just Three Little Words

Our Story Dedication:

I dedicate this story to my friend and her boyfriend. You guys think too much! Just let it happen. ;)

---------------------------------------------

I see her again. Standing by her locker looking as beautiful as ever. God, why was I such a chicken? Why couldn't I tell her how I felt? It's just three little words. I've said them to her before and she said them to me too. But I don't know, I was saying the words, but I just felt like she didn't believe me, she didn't feel the feelings I had when I said them. Sometimes I think it's too good to be true. I mean what are the odds someone like her would pick me out of everyone else. Sometimes it feels like a dream and someone would pinch me and I'd wake up and she wouldn't even know who I was. 

The only thing that sucks is that it took me dating her best friend, Brooke for her to finally notice me. Now I wish she'd notice me sooner so I never had to date her best friend, because that will always stay with our relationship, forever.

The bell rings. She closes her locker and rushes to class. I go too.

~ * * * ~

It's lunch time. I don't sit with her. 

I know, I know, she's my girlfriend why aren't I sitting with her at lunch when we have the same lunch? Well, it's because she's sitting with all of her friends and I guess I would just feel out of place there. And I'm to afraid I'll say or do something stupid and she'll leave me for the next guy that comes her way.

I go sit with my friends. 

Lunch is over and soon so is school. 

I sigh, I barely even said two words to her today. 

I get home and smile slightly to myself as I text her. 

"Hey." I type in.

In a few seconds she replies "Hi!" 

My smile widens as she replies fast, almost like she was waiting for me to text her.

Yeah, right. I think to myself. 

"Wanna Skype?" I ask her.

"Sure!" Her reply is instant.

We talk for what seems like hours when she says she has to go and we hang up.

I head to bed, trying to find sleep, but she flashes through my mind. 

"Chelsey..." I whisper.

I really am pathetic.

That's the last thing I think of as I drift to sleep.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys! New story! I know I know I should really update my other ones, but who cares! I got this idea while talking to my friend. She's super worried about her relationship with her boyfriend because well of the reason in this story (don't worry I got her permission for this!) and I want to cheer her up by writing this story in the guys POV (which is super hard for me since I have no clue how guys think!) because maybe she will see how I take things in, and how I think he really feels because honestly I tell her over and over again that he really likes her, but again she won't listen! So this is for you my bestie! Stop. Over. Thinking! 

I know I make a sucky guy! Heheh, but you know he's my kinda sorta not really friend so I'm just being tough on him, but I sure make him sound pathetic! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter! ;)

~Sally