Chapter 25

After our breakfast in bed, we got ready to go to the zoo.

We had so much fun and it already, felt like we were a small family. I was so happy, that Jack accepted me, the way he did. And from the happy look on Chris's face, I could tell he was happy too.

We shared sweet smiles and looks, as we walked with Jack, between us. My heart fluttered, everytime he looked at me. I was so in love with him, that it almost scared me.
I was falling for him, way too fast and way too deep, but it felt amazing.

The rest of the weekend we spend in bed, relaxing and cuddling with books and movies.

We were watching 101 Dalmatians, in bed. I sat between Chris's legs, with his arm wrapped around my body and my head resting against his chest. Jack sat between my legs, after he build a fortress of pillows and blankets, to make himself comfortable.

Suddenly Chris's phone buzzed. I could see that it was Anna calling.

He quickly answered the phone, speaking quietly, trying not to disturb us watching the movie.

"Yeah. We're having a great time." Chris said into to phone.

I zoomed out and listened to his conversation.

-"That would be great, but we're filming tomorrow."

I shifted a bit so I could look at him. I looked questioningly at him, making him look at me, like he was thinking.

-"Anna suggested, that Jack could stay here for another day. Could you look after him tomorrow? We can bring him with us, to the set. He's always having a lot of fun there." Chris explained.

"Of course. I would love to." I answered smiling warmly at him, before I turned my eyes down to Jack, who were still watching the movie, unaffected by our talk.

_

Before dinner, we moved to the living room. I decided to go and cook, so Chris could get some time alone with his son.

As I returned to tell them, that dinner was ready, I found them cuddled up next to each other, on the couch. The sight warmed my heart. It was so sweet.

I walked to the couch, leaned down and whispered into Chris's ear, that dinner was served.

He tilted his head back, and reached for my neck before he pulled me down for a sweet kiss.

_

I just love that picture of Chris and Jack. It's so sweet and adorable :-D
Hope you enjoy this chapter, though it's short.