Chapter 9

I was really surprised, that the cast cared so much about each other.

But it was also really sweet. They almost seemed like a family.

Chris was done for the day. I still had work another couple of of hours.

I just finished talking with the producer as Chris walked up to me.

"Hey." I said happily surprised.

"I still have some work to do. I won't make it till 6" I said disappointed.

"I could pick you up at 7 instead?" Chris suggested.

"Really? And it's not a problem?" I asked insecurely.

"Of course not." Chris said smiling.

"I'll pick you up at 7, then I'm taking you out, and afterwards we can watch a movie at my place?" Chris suggested.

"Sounds great. Thank you." I said, relieved.

"I'll see you later." Chris said with a huge smile, before he leaned down and placed a quick peck on my cheek, and walked away, leaving me with burning red cheeks.

I quickly looked around and checked if anyone noticed it. Maybe I shouldn't put to much into it. Chris seemed pretty relaxed about it.

I went back to work, trying to hide my blushing cheeks. I couldn't wait to get off from work.

Luckily the last couple of hours, went by really fast and I was able to go home, shower and get dressed, just in time.

I waited for Chris in the lobby. I felt my heartbeat rise as I saw his Suv pull up in front of the hotel.

After another lovely meal with Chris, and a lot of talking, we went to his hotel.

He was such a gentleman, and opened the doors for me.

I was overwhelmed by how much bigger his room was. Or suite, was probably more fitting.

Chris led me into the living room, and told me to sit down, while he put on a movie.

He started the movie and sat down next to me and placed his arm around my shoulders. His eyes was on the screen, but moved to me, as I carefully snuggled closer to him.
A smile crept onto his face, before he turned his eyes back to the movie and started to massage the side of my head.

My whole body relaxed completely by his touch. He was just so amazing to be around, and I just felt really comfortable around him.

After the movie Chris drove me back to my hotel.

He turned off the engine and looked at me. "I'm going back to LA, this weekend. I'm leaving straight after work tomorrow.
But maybe we could do something, when I get back?" Chris explained.

"Yeah, sure." I said, giving him a weak smile. I actually felt disappointed that I wouldn't see him the whole weekend.

"See you at work tomorrow." I said smiling, before I was about to get out of the car.

"Melissa, wait." Chris said, stopping me.

I turned back to him, and looked questioningly at him.

He carefully pushed a strand of hair out of my face, before he grabbed a hold of my neck and kissed me passionately, while he caressed my cheek with his thumb. I felt the butterflies grow, with each kiss.

I was really falling for him.