"Werewolves have?"

"A King Alpha." Robin said as he walked in wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

"Well, Vampires have a monarchy, The Moroi Coven. " Qira said.
"Around 135 years ago, King Velaro, found out about a romance between a witch and a werewolf. He immediately captured them and took them to his castle."Eros said.
"Our older sister, Zetrova was the Monarch's lover, therefore at his side when the two were brought in for their execution. We were also there, we were like his personal assistants due to our gifts, they are rare in a way." Qira paused and Eros took over.

"Like Janeane, my gift is mind reading, and my sisters is able to read auras. She can see the links between people and health and so on." He said," As the execution took place in the throne room, the witch managed to cast a spell on a kife and killed the Monarch. Zetrova became the new Monarch and killed them herself in a wild rage. But before the witch died she told me something telepathically. How she knew about my gift is still a mystery to me."

"She knew Zetrova would go mad, the death of her husband would be too much. She would want their heads. The message gave us hope since the war would destroy many." Qira said. "You see, the werewolf was the only child of the King Alpha, and so when he died- "

"So did the werewolf gene. " Robin gasped.

"Exactly, which started a war in the Supernatural world like no other. And to make matters worse, the witch was a sister to the Grand Witch. Witch coven joined the battle in Siberia."

"So what does that have to do with us?" I asked.

"The witch's name was Rosemary Olivia Harris, and the werewolf's was George Trevor Blackwood. " Qira stated. My eyes widen, everything starting to piece together.

"A month before the witch was captured, they had a baby girl. Janeane Harris." Eros stated, "but until a week ago, we thought you were dead, that you had died in the Bell Tower accident in 1890. But when our personal witch casted a fortune spell, you appeared and stopped Zetrova from completely destroying your family lineage in the future, so now she will hunt you down in order to prevent her downfall."

"How do you know about the accident? "I asked.

"My sister was willing to torture you for the death of her lover. The message your mom gave me led me to you and we . . .w-we couldn't do that to you. We protected you as long as we could until a guard found us on top of the church that day. We fought, and the tower fell. We helped find you, and we took you to the hospital. . . But that's all we could have done." Qira said softly.

"So why are you here now? To finish what you started? " Ken growled.

"No, we want you to kill Zetrova. " Eros said.

"What?!?"I asked.

"She has killed more than half of the wolf population, a quarter of the vampire and witch. She kills humans without mercy and has almost killed us. " Qira cried, "She may have been born our sister, but she is just a monster now."

"Even if we agree, how would we kill her?" Abby asked. "If she is the monarch-"

"Well a half breed, like you, can kill her entire guard army, I doubt a Tribrid can't kill her," Eros said.

"A what?"

"Well technically you're a hybrid, a child of the spirits and the moon turned vampire. " He said looking at me, "You're the hybrid of the forbidden.

"No, not happening. " I hissed, stepping back.

"Janeane, she killed your parents. " Abby pointed out.