I ran to my room putting on high waisted white skinny jeans with a tight black crop top and white converse.

For makeup I did a smokey eyeshadow with winged eyeliner and waved my hair.

I looked in the mirror and and then walked to Calum's room and barged in and he was flipping his hair up and he was in black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees and a ripped nirvana

"Come on calum" I whined and he looked at me "your outfit doesn't match ur personality at all" he said "suck it up and deal with it".

I went downstairs waiting for calum when Jane walked through the door in a miniature black crop top and a high waisted light pink skirt and black wedges with a black bow in the back of her head.

"I'm guessing Calum told u about the party" I questioned and she nodded.

Like on que Calum came downstairs and his eyes immediately went to Jane "holy shit" he mumbled and she blushed.

He walked up to her and kissed her an I was about to puke "EW NO GET A ROOM SICKOS" I yelled blocking my eyes from the horrid sight.

Calum flipped me off and I walked out the door and into the car I sat in the back knowing Calum is not going to let me drive.

I waited and waited for what seems like years and they finally came out "finally !!" I yelled and Calum laughed.
**

When we got to Michael's I ran inside an saw Nirvana and Katlyn.

Nirvana was wearing a shirt that said 'killin it' that was tucked in to her light washed jeans shorts.

And Delilahwas wearing a white crop top that was lace in the back with high waisted striped shorts.

"Hey guys" Jane said and Calum walked off to go find the guys an we walked over to Nirvana and Katlyn.

"Okay whose idea was it to throw a party today" Nirvana asked "Luke and Michael's why?" I asked

"Michael!" Delilahyelled.

What?

"They said it was your idea and they wouldn't say the truth"Nirvana said

I sighed and the boys finally came out into the living room I looked at Luke.

God. Damn.

He has black skinny jeans on with a black t shirt with a red an black flannel over it.

AND HE STARTED TO QUIFF HIS HAIR AGAIN!

He saw me staring and his ice blue eyes met mine and I turned my head and then turned back looking at him and he smirked.

He bit his lip and I wanted to kill him.

This boy will be the death of me, with his gorgeous eyes, fluffy golden hair and his smile.

Gosh I'm falling hard and I can't get him out of my thoughts.

He is an angle that fell from heaven, I mean how can someone be that gorgeous it's impossible an all he does is get even cuter/hotter KILL ME NOW.

"Winter can u help me with something real quick" Michael snapped me and Luke out of our stares and I nodded and he walked me out to the back yard.

"Your so lucky Calum didn't see u guys staring a hole through each other" Michael laughed.

My face began to heat up and I was blushing actually blushing what the hell.

"Uhhhhh thanks" I said lifting a eyebrow.