Chapter 19

THE FIRST DATE

*WARNING THIS MAY INCLUDE SMUT*

Ally took a deep breath, turned to wave at her mom that was seated in the car before she knocked on the door of the Jauregui's house, waiting patiently for someone to answer.
A few seconds later the door opened slowly and the blue-eyed girl came to sight, wearing tightfitting jeans and her Lana Del Rey t-shirt. Ally heard a car and turned around to see that her mom finally left and she breathed out, letting her gaze run over Y/N's outfit again.

"Hey!" Ally finally said, happily before she closed the distance between them, wrapped her arms around the taller girls neck and buried her face into her neck.
"Hi."Y/N breathed, wrapping her arms around her lower back, breathing in the scent of Ally before she pulled back again, allowing Ally into her house.
Ally grinned and kissed her cheek before she walked past Y/N, noticing that they were in fact alone in the house, which made her slightly nervous, but it's better that way. "Stop checking out my butt,Y/N." Ally laughed, feeling Y/N's gaze on her backside.

"Impossible." Y/N mumbled, closing the door before she caught up with Ally.
Y/N  had nervous all day for this. She had finally asked Ally to out with her and to her surprise Ally said yes. They both knew that there had always been something between them, but neither of them had dared to do anything about it, until now.

"Where are your parents?"
"I chased them out of the house like an hour ago. I have to be Lauren's slave tomorrow and
Chris and Taylor were a little hard to get out, but once I started taking out money they quickly disappeared." Y/N Grinned, making her way over to the kitchen. "Okay, so I'm going to do something I've never done before, to anyone. I'm going to cook for you." Y/N stated proudly.

Ally looked at Y/N for a second before she bursted out laughing. She knew Y/N sucked at cooking. "Yeah, okay, nice one."
"I'm serious." Y/N frowned.
"Y/N..."
Y/N shook her head, pushing at Ally's waist. "You're going to sit your cute butt down and just let me surprise you." Y/N smirked, pushing Ally down until she was seated in the living room.

Y/N Closed the kitchen door and looked down at the food she had bought in earlier that day. She wanted it so bad to be perfect for Ally. She clapped her hands together professionally before she pulled her hair up in a ponytail.
Ten minutes later, Y/N was pretty sure she was going to nail this dinner. She was cooking the pasta and she felt like it was the easiest thing ever. That was until she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and a head on her shoulder.
"It smells good." Ally mumbled, burying her head into the brown locks.
"Alls ... What are you doing here? You're supposed to wait out there..." Y/N complained, not wanting the surprise to be ruined.
"I got bored." Ally  pouted. "I'm not looking, don't worry." She whispered, pressing her lips to the older girls neck daringly, making the older girl shudder.

Great, Y/N thought. She tilted her head to the side when she felt Ally leave small kisses up to her ear, nibbling slightly on her earlobe. They had done this before, even when they were just friends, yet they had never kissed before. Well....there was this one time....

Y/N hummed into Ally's neck before she teasingly licked a path up to her jaw, kissing her cheek before she kissed her way back to her neck again.
"Alls ..." Y/N breathed out, feeling Ally's hands wander up under her shirt, her nails scratching her toned stomach.

Y/N closed her eyes at the feeling, tilting her head backwards. They stayed like that for like felt like forever until Ally opened her eyes when she smelled something strange and her eyes widened. "Y/N! Fire!" Ally shouted, pulling away from Y/N quickly.
Y/N furrowed her brows and whined at the loss of contact before she opened her eyes and saw that there was indeed a fire. Ally!" Y/N screamed, not knowing what to do as she started jumping around like an idiot.
And getting the flashback...