Chapter 17: Chilled's 'Murder!' Prank

~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke with (Y/N) in my arms. I smiled, remembering last night. I got dressed, and checked my phone. I had some texts from the Crew. The first text I checked was from Tom, who wanted to know if he should get Balloonicorn a little Tuxedo. I replied with a "Yes" and a smiley face. I then looked at Smarty's text, who wanted to know if I were awake. I replied with a sarcastic response, then a regular response. I looked at Ze's text, which was asking if Pizza sounded good for tonight. I replied with a "Yes". Finally, I looked at Chilled's text, which was a link to the "Murder!" music video Minx, Dave, and him did, and he wanted me to show (Y/N) the music video, for some reason. I replied, saying I would when he/she woke up. After a few moments, (Y/N) woke up. I kissed him/her 'Good morning', and, when he/she was fully awake, I showed him/her the music video.

~Timeskip X3~

"So, what do you think of it?" I asked. "I think Chilled looks really damn creepy with a knife." (Y/N) said, with a laugh. I laughed. "Really?" I asked. "Yea!" (Y/N) said, with a smile. That gave me an idea.

                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

As I got into the car, I checked my phone. I got a couple of texts from GaLm. He showed (Y/N) the video, and said he had an idea, and that he'd tell me when we all got back. I replied with an "Alright", started the car, and drove us all back to the house. "GaLm text you back?" Tom asked. "Yep. Apparently, he's got an idea to tell me when we get back." I replied. "Strange. What could it be?" Smarty asked. "Probably something strange." Ze said, with a laugh. "You never know." I said.

~Timeskip~

When we got back, we got the groceries, and went inside, putting the groceries where they had to go. "Hey, guys!" GaLm said, walking in. "Hey! Where's (Y/N)?" Ze asked. "He/She's livestreaming right now. Playing some Destiny." I said, with a smile. "Nice." Smarty said. "So, what's this 'idea' you have?" I asked. "Well, you remember me saying how (Y/N) thought you looked creepy with a knife, right?" GaLm asked. "Yea, why?" I asked. "Why don't we do a little prank? Everyone except for (Y/N) will be in on it." GaLm explained. "So, what are you getting at?" Tom asked. "Let's just say, Chilled, you go batshit crazy, 'murder' us, leave (Y/N) for last, and boom! Say it's a prank!" GaLm said. "So, it'll look like you murdered us?" I asked. "Precisely!" GaLm said, with an evil grin. "Sounds like a good idea." Ze said, with a smile. "He/She's gonna be so scared..." GaLm said, with a small smile. Then, (Y/N) came into the room. "Hey, guys! Just came to get a drink!" (Y/N) said, grabbing a water bottle. "Hey, (Y/N), after you're done streaming, wanna play some Worms with us?" I asked. "Sure! I'll be done soon, anyway." (Y/N) said, going back to the gaming area. So, I was gonna be a 'murderer'. Sweet! Time to scare the shit out of (Y/N)!

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

After (Y/N) finished streaming, he/she sent the chat over to raid Bashurverse's stream, who was a friend of his/her's ((Bash is awesome, in my opinion X3)). After that, he/she got off of Twitch, and joined us in some Worms. The plan was, one of us targets Chilled, like that one time in Mario Kart. ((He said he dealt with much abuse or something like that in an episode of MK8 x3)) Then, he'd 'rage', walk out for a minute, have the lights go off, then one by one, we'd pretend to be killed, leaving (Y/N) left. and Chilled will come out, saying it's a prank! We were also going to record it! We started playing Worms, and, as planned, Smarty decided to be the one to target Chilled. Somehow, on the first turn, Smarty was able to take out two of Chilled's worms. "Holy hell!" (Y/N) said, with a laugh. "Dammit, Smarty!" Chilled yelled, with a bit more force than usual, which was part of the plan.

~Timeskip~

After the game, we all said 'GG', and Chilled got up to get a water bottle. "Chilled's been acting weird since Smarty took out all of his Worms." (Y/N) said, with a laugh. "You noticed too?" Tom asked. "Yea." (Y/N) said. Then, the lights went out, and there were two screams. The lights came back on to reveal a 'dead' Tom and Smarty. They had ketchup on them to make it believable. "Holy crap!" (Y/N) said, kneeling over to them. "What happened to them!?" I asked. "Whoa, what happened here?" Chilled asked, drinking his water. "Someone fucking shanked Smarty and Tom!" (Y/N) said, worried as hell.

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes were still opened, so I could see what was happening. I was good at playing dead, so I could keep my eyes open. "Which one of you did it?" Chilled asked. "It wasn't me!" GaLm, (Y/N), and Ze said. "It was one of you! Now, I'll be right back, I gotta get something." Chilled said, going to the kitchen. "I think Chilled finally went batshit crazy." (Y/N) said. "What do you mean?" Ze asked. "I mean, Chilled might've killed Tom and Smarty, you dink!" (Y/N) said. "(Y/N) might be right..." GaLm said. Then, the lights went out, two more screams arose. After that, the lights came back on, to reveal a 'dead' GaLm and Ze.

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes were opened, so I could see what went down. I was like Smarty, I could keep my eyes open, and play dead. "HOLY SHIT!" (Y/N) yelled, about to back away, but jumped away from the door when he/she saw Chilled standing there, with a kitchen knife, coated in ketchup, but it looked like blood. "Chilled, what the fuck!?" (Y/N) asked, sounding terrified. "Batshit crazy, huh?" Chilled asked, a creepy grin on his face. "Stay the hell away from me!" (Y/N) said, backing away when Chilled walked forward. "Wanna know something?" Chilled asked, (Y/N)'s back against the wall. (Y/N) was looking around, probably for something to defend his/herself with. "PRANK!" Chilled said, with a laugh, grabbing a camera that we hid, that was recording the entire thing, while we all got up. "Fucking seriously?!" (Y/N) said, as GaLm hugged him/her. "Sorry, sweetheart, we had to." GaLm said, planting a kiss on (Y/N)'s forehead.

                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~(Y/N)'s POV~~~~~~~~~~

I don't think I've ever been that scared ever since I watched Saw. I don't trust any of these guys now, especially not Chilled. ((#NeverTrustChilled XD)) I went to mine and GaLm's room, to hide out for a bit, checking Twitter. I was still shaking after it. I made a tweet about what went down, and many people thought it was funny. Some people felt sorry because that happened. That made me happy, at least, that some people actually gave a damn.

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you guys enjoyed! I'm planning on making a couple of fanfics after this one, including one that I'm dedicating to AvanLuna, who's going to be in the fanfic X3 See ya later, guys! ^-^))