Chapter 13: Fanfictions and LiveStreaming

~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days went by fast. Soon, we were back at Tom's, where we were going to stay at longer, because the guys' flight's got messed up, and my house is still overrun by the damn cops. They still haven't found the one who took some of my stuff, so fuck going back there for now. Once we got back to the house, we planned on doing a 24 hour Livestream. We all posted something about it on our channels, and got ready. We had a lot of coffee with us, and soda, and food. A lot of people in the comments were worried, because the last time Tom did a 24 hour Livestream, he lost a bit of sanity ((BTW, He actually did a 24 hour Livestream, and lost his damn mind. He was so tired, that, for some odd reason, a ship between him and Balloonicorn started, all because Tom squeezed Balloonicorn's front leg. People thought it was Balloonicorn's nipple for SOME reason! XD And I think there are fanfics of them XD #StopBestiality XD)). Hopefully, he'd be alright this time, since he had us around.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we started the stream, the chat went wild. First, we planned on reading fanfics. This would be the only time we'd allow the chat to post links to the chat, only if it were a fanfiction in relation to us, The Derps. There were several "ZeRoyalChaos" fanfics, "TehFawkes" fanfics, and "(Your name + GaLm's)" fanfics to choose from. We read through many of them on the stream, which were somehow accurate. So accurate, that they kinda scared the hell out of me, they were so accurate to what went down in the bedroom. I don't know if the ones about Tom and Smarty or GaLm and (Y/N) were close, but they were blushing quite a bit. The chat caught on to them blushing, actually. There were a few times that we cringed, and a few where we kind of laughed, because of some humor in the fanfics.

~Timeskip~

After 4 hours of reading fanfics, we went on to playing some Video Games. Unfortunately, people suggested a horror game, and I don't do horror games! It was an Amnesia game. Ze held onto my hand, so I was kind of alright, until the damn monster came around. The chat filled with laughter when they heard me scream like a girl. Even (Y/N), GaLm, Tom, and Smarty laughed. Even Ze!

                                                               ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Not gonna lie. When Chilled screams like a girl, it's fucking hilarious! Also, it's kind of adorable. (Y/N) ended up taking Chilled's place for the rest of the game, and did pretty well. He/She even completed the game in less than an hour, which was really impressive. The chat cheered for him/her as much as we did, which was a lot. Soon, we played some Super Smash Bros., and we were playing in teams. Myself and Chilled against Tom and Smarty against GaLm and (Y/N). That didn't turn out so well....note to self: Whenever (Y/N) and GaLm are on the same team, run, because they are awesome as a team. They kicked our asses! Even the chat cringed at how badly they kicked our asses!

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

~Hour 7 of Livestream~

"Alright, guys. We're gonna take a quick break, be right back." I said, switching the stream to commercial, drinking some coffee. "Damn, this is insane." (Y/N) said, with a yawn. "Yea, it kinda is." Tom said, eating some Pizza. "Only 17 more hours to go." Chilled said, drinking coffee. "Great." GaLm said, drinking some Mountain Dew.

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I was kinda used to this, since I livestreamed for 24 hours before. When we got back from the break, we played some Splatoon. It was really fun, especially since it helped us all stay awake. The coffee helped as well. The chat definitely kept us up with the donations and such.

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~(Y/N)'s POV~~~~~~~~~~

~End of Stream~

"Alright, guys. The stream's over...I have the link to Geoff's stream, for the raid. Be sure to say '#LetTheHibernationBeginAgain' once you guys get there! See ya guys!" Tom said, ending the stream. "That was one awesome stream." I said. "Yea...it's better, because now we can finally sleep." Ze said, with a yawn. We all said 'night', went to our rooms, and passed out on our beds, exhausted from the stream.

((I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you guys enjoyed it! Sorry if it was short and stuff. I actually ran out of ideas. Leave some ideas for the story in the comments, please. I'd appreciate it! See ya guys! ^-^))