Chapter 7: PAX Preparation

~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, seeing (Y/N) in my arms. I smiled. He/She seems so peaceful when he/she's sleeping. "WAKE UP!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at (Y/N), startling him/her awake. "What the hell, GaLm!?" (Y/N) yelled, startled. I just laughed. "You looked too peaceful. I had to do it." I said. We got dressed, and Tom tried to throw a Pikmin plushie at us again, but we dodged it, laughing. "DAMMIT! IT DIDN'T WORK!" Tom said, with a laugh. "Alright, guys. We're heading to a hotel to settle for PAX Prime, so start packing some clothes!" Chilled said. "Who else is going to be there?" (Y/N) asked. "A lot of people. The people we know that will be there are Sark, Adam, Gassy, and many more people." Chilled said. "Sweet!" (Y/N) said. "Now, I was able to get us a room, with 3 beds, so we all get to be in a bed!" Chilled said. "Nice!" Ze and Smarty said. "Yay, nobody has to sleep on the floor!" Tom said, laughing. "Let's go, guys!" Chilled said, and we packed what we needed, put our luggage into the car, and we got into the car, and Chilled drove us to where PAX Prime was going to be, which was 4 hours from where we currently were.

~Timeskip~

I awoke to Chilled honking the horn, laughing. "Time to wake up, guys!" Chilled said, with a smile. "5 more minutes..." (Y/N) said, in my arms. Chilled honked the horn again, causing (Y/N) to smack his/her head on the window, with a jolt. "OW! THE HELL!?" (Y/N) said, rubbing his/her head, his/her yell causing the others to wake up. Chilled continued laughing. "What happened?" Ze asked, tiredly. "Well, Chilled honked the horn, because we're at the hotel, and he caused (Y/N) to smack his/her head against the window of the fucking door!" I said. Chilled caught his breath. "Yea, we're here, everyone! Let's go!" Chilled said. We got our luggage, and went inside of the hotel, where Chilled got our room keys. Once we got our room keys, we went up to our room, and went inside.

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got into the room, Tom ran in, and faceplanted into one of the beds. "I CALL THIS ONE!" We heard him muffle out. So, Tom and Smarty would be sleeping there. (Y/N) faceplanted onto another bed. "CALL IT!" We heard him/her muffle out. "Looks like we get this bed, Chilly." Ze said, sitting on the other bed. I sat down beside him, smiling. "So, PAX is tomorrow, right?" Smarty asked. I nodded. "So, we have some rules, guys!" I said. "What?" Everyone else asked. "No fooling around when we go to sleep, no touching yourselves, no-" I started, but was interrupted by Smarty. "Look who's talking! From what I've heard, you touch yourself often, Chilled! How do we know you'll keep to your own rules?" Smarty asked. I blushed a crimson red. "Trust me, I will." I said. "I'll make sure he doesn't, Smarty." Ze said.

                                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, why would you make rules like that anyway?" Smarty asked. "We're in the same room together! Nobody needs to hear anyone jerking it, alright?!" Chilled responded. "Alright." Smarty said, holding back a laugh. After awhile, we went to bed, because we had a long day ahead of us. I had this weird dream that we were all at PAX, and there was a ballpit. I wonder if there's a ballpit legitly at PAX?I also thought about the prank we were gonna pull on (Y/N) and GaLm....I can's wait for that!

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't help but think about what could happen at PAX. It was like Vegas. What happens at PAX, stays at PAX, but it eventually finds its way to Twitter, and other social media. I thought about the prank we were going to do to GaLm and (Y/N). I can't wait to see the looks on their faces after we prank them. Sark was gonna have fun with it, as were myself, Tom, Chilled, and Ze.

                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

As I kissed Balloonicorn goodnight, I thought about what would happen at PAX. I couldn't wait for the prank against GaLm and (Y/N). I'm definitely ringing along Balloonicorn, so that Balloonicorn can have some fun too! Soon, I fell asleep, in Smarty's arms. I'm so excited for PAX tomorrow.

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~(Y/N)'s POV~~~~~~~~~~

As I started drifting off in GaLm's arms, I thought about what PAX was going to be like. I heard that there was a ballpit there. I really hope so, that would be really cool. I wonder how many people will be there? Probably a lot, from what I've heard. Once I fell asleep, I dreamed about PAX, and the possibilities of what it would be like.

((Well, I'm gonna leave this chapter here! Hope you enjoyed! It took awhile to think of some ideas for this, so if it sucked, I'm sorry! Please forgive meh! See ya later, guys! ^-^))