Chapter 3: Gaming and 7 Minutes

((WARNING! This Chapter Might Contain Smut! Read At Own Risk!))

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~GaLm's POV~~~~~~~~~~

This guy/girl....(Y/N)...something about him/her....I think I have a crush on him/her. (Y/N)'s just got this nerdy, shy personality...((If you aren't nerdy or shy, just pretend, sorry XD))...I like that about him/her...it's kind of cute. Once we got back to the house, we got out of the car, and went inside, and Tom showed (Y/N) around the place. I walked over to the couch and sat on it, and daydreamed. (Y/N)'s into the same games as me....and he/she went through the exact same thing as me. I daydreamed about (Y/N)...but then, I felt something shake my shoulder. I looked up, and saw Chilled. "Did you hear me? I asked you if you wanted to join us in some Cards Against Humanity." Chilled said. I blushed a bit. "Yea, sure." I said. "Were you in deep thought or something?" Chilled asked. "N-No. Why do you ask?" I asked. "Well, you were kind of moaning out (Y/N)'s name, for some reason, kind of in a whisper." Chilled said, with a smirk. I just walked past him, embarrassed, and joined Ze, Smarty, Tom, and (Y/N) in the Gaming Room. "Hey, GaLm! Ready for some Cards Against Humanity?" Tom asked. "Yea!" I said, with a smile. "By the way, we're playing with the deck, instead of online." Smarty said, as Chilled walked in. "Sweet." I said, and we sat down in front of the table that was in the room, and Tom passed us our cards. "Alright, I'm the Card Czar!" Tom said, as he picked a card from the deck, and read it. "'How did I lose my virginity?' Fun fact, I haven't!" Tom said, sheepishly. "You haven't either?" (Y/N) said, shocked. "Great, now we have another "Cherry" in our group." Chilled said, with a laugh. "There's nothing wrong with it." I said, smiling at (Y/N). "Yea, nothing wrong with it." Smarty said. We played one card, and Tom read them aloud.

~Timeskip brought to you by CaH references! :D~

"Well, (Y/N) wins!" Tom said, holding his stomach from all of the laughter. "Sweet!" (Y/N) said. "SO, I have a game we can play." Chilled said, with a devilish smile. "What?" Ze asked. "How about some 7 Minutes in Heaven?" Chilled asked. "The heck?" (Y/N) asked. "Basically, we have our names in a box. Someone picks out two names, and those people go into a closet for 7 minutes, and do as they please." Chilled explained. "Alright, let's do it!" Ze, Smarty, and Tom said. "Sure, I guess." I said. "I guess, sure." (Y/N) said. I thought I saw a blush on his/her cheeks, but I didn't pay attention. We followed Chilled to the closet, and we wrote our names on a piece of paper, and put it into his Mario hat. "Alright..." Chilled said, picking two names, and looking at them. He laughed when he saw them. "Ze and myself. Holy shit." Chilled said.

                                                          ~~~~~~~~~~Chilled's POV~~~~~~~~~~

I felt myself blush when I said mine and Ze's names. I put the hat down, and GaLm pushed me and Ze into the closet. "Time begins....now!" GaLm said, slamming the closet door. I nervously chuckled, as well as Ze. After a few seconds, we started to kiss, and it became a makeout session. After a bit, I stepped back, but slipped on a shoe, and fell, now sitting on the floor, Ze on top of me. We continued kissing, and I felt his hand rubbing my crotch, which made me hard. Soon, Ze started kissing my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. I bit my lip to hold in the loud moans, once Ze started sucking on the sweet spot on my neck, still rubbing my crotch. "3 minutes left!" I heard GaLm say. I felt Ze smile, and he started unbuckling my pants and boxers, revealing my erect member. The 3 minutes went by fast as Ze sucked on my hard member. "10 seconds!" GaLm said, when I almost reached my peak. I let out an aggravated sigh, as Ze pulled my boxers and pants back up. "Don't worry, we'll finish later on." Ze said, seductively. I nodded, as the door flew open. We exited, and I went back to the hat.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~Ze's POV~~~~~~~~~~

Unfortunately, me and Chilled weren't able to finish, but we're going to continue later on tonight anyway. "Alright..." Chilled said, as he picked the next two names. "Tom and Smarty!" Chilled said. I looked over and saw that Smarty and Tom were blushing as red as Redstone. "A-Are you sure you read the names right?" Tom asked. "Yea, it says it right here, Tom." Chilled said, with a laugh. "W-Well, let's go in, Tom." Smarty said. Tom nodded, and they both went into the closet. "Time begins....NOW!" I said, slamming the closet door.

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~Smarty's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"Time begins...NOW!" Ze said, slamming the closet door. We stood there, awkwardly, for a few minutes, then Tom kissed me, which caught me off guard. I kissed him back, and it soon turned into a makeout session. I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance, which he allowed, and our tongues soon danced together. Soon, he started rubbing my erection, causing me to bite my lip, so the others wouldn't hear me moan. I slipped on a shoe, and fell back, causing Tom to be on top of me, causing me to blush even more. "I've wanted to do this for so long..." Tom said, and he started sucking on my neck, automatically finding my sweet spot, and he put his hand in my pants, stroking my hard member, causing me to cover my mouth. I didn't want the guys to hear me. "2 minutes left!" Ze said, which caused Tom to smile, and he pulled my pants and boxers off, revealing my hard member. He, then, started sucking on it, causing me to keep my hand on my mouth, so the guys wouldn't hear me. When I was about to reach my peak, Tom stopped, causing me to whimper. He pulled off his own pants, and positioned himself over my member. He slowly sank down, quietly moaning in pleasure from being penetrated. He then began riding me with determination. Before we both climaxed, I heard Ze. "10 seconds!" Ze said. "Damn..." I said, as Tom slid off, pulling his pants back up, and I did the same. Tom pushed his glasses up when the door opened, and we walked out.

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~Tom's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright...So, the last names in here are GaLm and (Y/N)." Chilled said. I looked over, and GaLm was blushing bright red. Chilled grabbed GaLm's wrist and (Y/N)'s wrist and put them in the closet. GaLm gave him a death glare, before Chilled shut the door on them. "Are you sure they're perfect for each other?" I asked Chilled. "I'm certain! I bet you that after this, something's gonna happen between them later on tonight!" Chilled said.

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~(Y/N)'s POV ((:D))~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Chilled closed the door, I was blushing as red as Redstone. "So...." I said. GaLm didn't respond. The next thing I knew, GaLm started kissing me, and I kissed him back. Soon, he was kissing my neck, looking for my sweet spot. As soon as I let out a soft moan, he knew he found my sweet spot, and started sucking and nibbling on it. "2 minutes!" Chilled said. All we did was kiss, we didn't want to push it. "10 seconds!" Chilled said, and we smiled at each other. "I think I'm in love with you." GaLm said. "I think I'm in love with you, too." I said, then the door opened.

((Well, I'm going to leave this chapter here! Hope you enjoyed! Yes, I added smut, sorry! XD Let me know whether I should keep it or not. See ya later, guys! ^-^))