Don't Leave Me

The Doctor looked at The Master for a moment, then laughed weakly.

"You're lying,"
"I'm not," He replied

"None of this makes sense," The Doctor said angrily.

"Not yet it doesn't. Because it hasn't happened for you yet. For me, it's already happened," The Master explained.

"That's why River was having all those visions... Her time stream and Lilly's are two different things. They weren't meant to cross paths this early," The Doctor realized. 

The Master smirked and smeared his hands together.
"I'm glad you've gotten to meet your daughter before she dies though,"

The Doctor lurched forward towards The Master, but the metal cuffs held him back yet again. He winced as the cuffs cut deeper into his flesh.
"Let River go or I swear I will hunt you down for the rest of your life. I will make your life a living hell and I will not stop until I have your corpse in my possession,"

The Master looked taken aback for a moment as if The Doctor's sudden change in behavior had not been expected. But he quickly brushed it off.
"You haven't been very nice. I think River should pay for what you've said,"

Lilly breathed heavily as Parish and River followed behind her. Parish noted her discomfort and jogged to get beside her.
"You alright?" He asked as he took Lilly's hand in his.

"I'm fine. Just tired and confused I guess," Lilly said shrugging it off.

"We'll find them soon. I promise. Then we can get out of here," Parish smiled and gave Lilly a quick kiss.

Parish, Lilly, and River kept walking as the two lovers made small talk about different things like what they'd do when they got out of here.

"I want to take an actual shower. With got water. I might actually cry when I take one," Parish said jokingly. Lilly laughed.

"I want to bake some cookies. I love baking," Lilly said.

"Really? I thought you were too tough for that junk," Parish said smiling.

"Too tough? Well we'll see about that when I make the best cookies you've ever eaten for your birthday!"

"Haha. Thanks. I can't wait, but I don't think I've even-" Parish was interrupted as something grabbed his shoulders and bit his neck: hard. He collapsed to the ground before Lilly could register what had happened. But then she knew: Ramion. Lilly spun around and quickly docked an arrow and pointed it at the Ramion that took the shape of River. The Ramion's face was soaked in Parish's crimson blood and its teeth were jagged and inhuman. Lilly didn't waste anytime letting her arrow fly into the Ramion's head. "River" collapsed, but Lilly knew that would hold it off for long. She quickly grabbed Parish and threw him over her shoulder as he cried out in pain. She apologized under her breath as she tried to hold back tears. She told herself that he'd be ok, but the logical part of her brain was telling her otherwise.
"You're ok Parish. Keep breathing. You're ok. You're ok...."
When Lilly got as far away from the Ramion as she could she immediately dropped to the ground and lay Parish on the soft ground of the forest. She cringed as she looked at the horrible wounds the Ramion had inflicted on him and she couldn't help but let some hot tears fall down her face. His neck looked as if a wild dog had found a piece of meat and decided to fling it around for a bit. His neck was bleeding uncontrollably, so Lilly quickly ripped off his sleeve and pressed the fabric to his wound. Parish screamed at the intense pain and Lilly wanted to scream with him. The shirt sleeve was quickly drenched in blood and she had to use another cloth. That one was also quickly drenched.
"Lilly," Parish said weakly, "It's no use..." His voice was raspy and Lilly almost couldn't understand him. Lilly shook with fear and tears poured down her face.
"No Parish. Don't say that," she whispered as she placed a hand on his cheek that was as cold as ice.
"Parish, I need you. You can't leave me! We can still have a life together! Remember that house we said we were gonna build on the countryside? We were gonna have two kids remember? Luna was going to grow up with other children her! She was going to be so happy! We can still have that! You just can't leave me, Parish. I love you. Please don't leave....." Lilly said as she choked on her sobs.
"Lilly, I love you. Don't forget that. Thank you....." Parish breathed.
Lilly didn't realize she's been holding his hand so tightly until he'd gone completely still. His breathing slowed to a stop and his heart stopped beating.
"Parish?" Lilly whispered.
"Parish, wake up! I'm sorry... Please wake up!!"
Tears dropped onto Parish's unmoving body as Lilly pressed her head onto his chest. Her whole body shook with anguish and longing that she'd never felt before. Everything they said they'd do were just words now. Just dreams. And Luna..... She'd have no one now. No big brother to keep her safe. Lilly knew her heart would forever lie here on her boyfriend's broken body. She didn't think she'd ever care about anyone ever again.

Lilly had sat on her boyfriend's chest for several hours when she remembered what Parish had died for: The Doctor and River. And if it was the last thing she ever did she was going to find them. She stood up slowly and shakily as she swiped at her face. She looked at her hands and she hadn't realized how much of Parish's blood she had on her. It was on her clothes and it clumped her hair together. But she didn't care. She didn't care at all. And as she pulled the love of her life onto her shoulders, she knew that Parish's blood wouldn't be the only blood on her hands today.