Chapter 23.

Labor Day gift.
Every holiday deserves a gift.
------------------------------------------

Carmen.

A few days later.

I hold my hand against my chest trying to catch my breath. As I look up Justin's looking down at me smiling triumphantly.
"I thought you were gonna be beat me," he taunts with a smirk.
"I'm out of shape that's all," I explain taking a gulp of my water.
"Well that's not good," he replies and wraps his arms around me from behind. "You don't look out of shape to me.." His hands drop to my waist and then slide over my butt to my thighs.
"Stop McNealy," I say and push against his bare chest.
Damn.
That chest.
I look up into his blue eyes.
Mmmm.

I wake up naked in Justin's arms. He's so cute when he sleeps. I can't help but run my fingers through his blond curls.
I climb over him when I hear his phone vibrating.
"Hey now..." Justin leans up grabbing my hips. "You can't be taking advantage of me in my sleep," he states and adjust me on top of him.
Damn.
I grind my hips and he rolls over taking control. Kissing my lips and neck while--
Oh god.
I forgot what I was doing before hell I don't even care.

"You still feel outta shape because I don't mind putting you through another workout session," Justin states. I bury my face into his chest.
"I'm worn out baby," I whisper and close my eyes.
"You want a massage," he asks kissing the side of my neck.
"Yes I mean no," I answer shaking my head. "You're just gonna get me all hot and bothered again." Justin chuckles leaning up in the bed.
"I promise to behave," he says and slides out of the bed. I like being able to lay in bed with him necked.
I just feel so comfortable around him and being able to see him naked is really nice too.
I get from under the cover and sit on top of the comforter. Justin appears from the bathroom with body oil.
Damn.
This view could truly blind me.
"My eyes are up here," Justin states walking over to the radio. I blush while shaking my head.

You make it look like it's magic
'Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you
I'm never confused
Hey, hey
I'm so used to being used

So I love when you call unexpected
'Cause I hate when the moment's expected
So I'ma care for you, you, you
I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah

'Cause, girl, you're perfect
You're always worth it
And you deserve it
The way you work it
'Cause, girl, you earned it (shit)
Girl, you earned it, yeah
He sits down behind me on the bed and rubs some oil on his hands. I close my eyes allowing him to massage my shoulders, neck and back.

You know our love would be tragic (oh, yeah)
So you don't pay it, don't pay it no mind, mind, mind
We live with no lies
Hey, hey
You're my favorite kind of night

I soon feel his lips on my neck and hands in front of me on my thighs.
I throw my head back on his shoulder and we're interrupted by his phone vibrating again.
"Who is it," I ask coming out of my daze he looks at me with his eyes a shade darker I can see he was just as into it as I was.
Mmmm.
He kisses my lips pulling me into his arms. I close my eyes again allowing him to have his way.
I could have sworn he said he would behave.
----------------------------------------

Justin.

It's April and time for the playoffs.
"I'm back and better than ever.
I had to step back to make a huge come back," I explain while in my press conference.
"Amen to that," my Coach says into the mic making me laugh.

Walking to my hotel room my phone vibrates.
Unknown: Miss you
I don't know how to tell Carmen I've been receiving multiple text from an unknown number.
I stopped replying when the person wouldn't tell who they were. I'd blocked their number and they'd text me off another.
I don't know what to do.

-----------------------------------------

Justin's back and better than ever. But unknown text...
What y'all think?