Chapter 2 - Baby Momma Secrets.

Start from the beginning

"So you gonna carry her, all the way until we get back to the uber?"

"Ugh. Your right, and nooo thank you she's heavy as hell."

"You spoil that little girl way too much.... So what are you gonna do about Andre?" She cheesed elbowing me.

"Absolutely nothing. I don't want to interfere he's about to get married, and all. It would be a problem, and I hate that. Harmony saw him, which I promised her soon, and that's that."

"Tss. I love you Asia I really do but that sounds selfish."

"How? I think I'm a bomb ass mother, and I know that--

"Do you fucking hear yourself? You don't want to interfere and I can understand that but she needs her daddy you have to put her needs before him.. Or his new fiancè, or child. Its been long enough."

I rolled my eyes. It's so hard for me, and I really don't want to deal with all that bullshit. I looked down at Harmony as she rubbed her eyes, and opened them. I hate to admit it but she was right. She needs her daddy, and she wants him.

"You was sleep for a long time baby cakes." she nodded her head rubbing her face.

The benches were starting to look more empty as we looked around and there was only a few people.

"When can I see daddy again?"

I looked over at Mel, and she looked at me, and looked away.

"Today. I promise."

"Really!?"

"Mhmm. But you have to be good."

Mel gave me a look when I said that, and smiled.

"Oh.. I'll be very good. I promise." she kissed my cheek, and I chuckled. This is not going to be easy for me, but I have to. It is selfish now that I think about it.

I can't have my daughter not have a father in her life because of me. Every child deserves a relationship with her dad. Then when she gets older she's gonna resent me, or probably think he doesnt want to be in her life. I sighed thinking about everything, and how I was gonna go to his house, and get this out of the way.

We got up, and walked out of the stadium. The whole time I had Harmony's hand. I cant have a little accident pop up again. I was thinking about how it would all go when we went to his spot.

I already know it's gonna be akward as hell.

We were outside of the stadium waiting on our uber driver near the street.

"So.. What's the next move?" Mel asked me.

"Well.. He gave me his address I shook my head looking at Harmony pulling out the little sheet of paper from my pocket

"What made you change your mind babes?" she hugged me, and didn't let go.

I layed my head on her shoulder, and sighed. It was crazy seeing him after all these years, and it just brought back memories of how I was at gun point, and did all the stupid shit I did when I was younger.

Ever since then I've always strived my best to be perfect, and not look back and act like it's ok but it's not. She then let go of me.

It suddenly started to pour down raining which made my mood 10 times worse.

"Mommy it's raining!" Harmony yelled covering her head.

"I know sweetie."

"That uba man needs to hurry upp!" she groaned.