chapter 2

"Honey, wake up. Dinners ready" I hear as I am softly awoken from my amazing dreams.

Trying to make out words but they are muffled by the pillow, I hear Juliet leave my room as I groan with a really sore neck.

I get up and check myself in the mirror to see I look alright and walk down the stairs looking for the kitchen.
I turn right and walk into someone. As they grab me I go all ninja and I punch them in the nose hearing a groan in return. I open my eyes and see a very familiar face standing there holding their nose.

"Jake? What are you doing here?" I ask shocked to see the towns bad boy in a house like this. He opens his mouth to respond when he is cut off by Juliet.

"Hurry up. Foods getting cold"
I walk in and go straight to the freezer grabbing what looks like and ice pack and going back to Jake.

"I am so sorry. I mean you did just grab me from nowhere" I say trying to reason everything.

"Jake, what happened?!" Juliet cries. Wait, you know him?

"I bumped into clumsy ninja over here-"

"Funny game" I cut him off.

"And she freaked out and punched me" he says, holding the ice pack to his sort of bruised nose.

James walks in and laughs at the sight of Jake but covers it up.

"Did you lose a battle son?"
Wait, hold up. Son? The Jake Waters Mister bad boy is their son!? Say what!

"Yes I Mister bad boy Jake Waters am their son" he chuckles.

"Oops said that out loud didn't I? Oh well. Dinner time" I say walking to the table.

So first I'm shipped off to this house thinking I'd be alone, now I have to live with an asshole of a man. Great...

During dinner Jake was silent while Juliet and James kept asking me questions about my life.
Lets say one thing, Juliet can damn cook. Her spaghetti meatballs with nachos are to die for.

I got up and started to clear some plates when Jake covered my hand with his.

"Its alright, I got it covered" he says to me looking me in the eyes, my grey ones meeting his aqua ones. Wow we both have unique genes.

I nod and he let's my hand go to carry the rest of the dishes to the dishwasher.

"Hope you liked dinner gorgeous. If you want, you can go watch a movie in the lounge area. Your cerfew for If you ever go out is one am alright sweetie? " she asks.

I stand staring at her with wide eyes nodding absent mindly.

One am? My old one was ten pm! I like this place already.

Juliet grins and points in the direction of the lounge area and walks off upstairs.

I head in and am shocked at the beauty I see.

Plush black leather couches line the wall with a love seat near the lit fire place. A huge plasma television is hung above the fire place and a rack of movies run down the wall on the far side. Holy shit.

As I'm looking through the rack I feel a presence behind me. Turning around I see Jake standing behind me holding unfriended the horror movie to me.

"You up for it or are you chicken?" he asks smirking.

I glare at him and snatch the movie from him putting it in the disk tray clicking play.

"Game on " , I say going to the couch.

James and Juliet come in wearing work attire.

"Kids, I'm taking your mother out and won't be home till later. No mischief alright?" He asks. We both nod and sit in comfier positions on the couch.

---------------------------------------------------------

Two hours later and I'm never watching that again. Every jump scare I would jump further into Jake making him laugh. I ended up cuddled into him at some point.

Goodbye laptop and phone and iPad. Don't need you anymore.

Jake chuckled at how I'm still clinging on to him even though it's been ten minutes since the movie ended.

"Willow relax, nothing is going to kill you " he says and pulls me in closer. At first I was reluctant but when the lights flickered I cuddled even closer.
Thunder boomed and lightening shone through the windows and I yelped as the power went out.

"Oh God. We are going to die! Oh my God I'm dying a virgin! You have got to be kidding me!" I rambled.

"Wait, your a virgin?" I hear Jake ask. I nod into his chest.

He laughs and then goes quiet.

"Well I don't know how you do it. Sex is by far the most amazing adrenaline pump ever" he states casually. I stared  at him and suddenly wanted him. No needed him. It was weird but as I locked with his eyes he leant In too.

Our lips were inches apart when he pulled away.

"Urm we need an early night" he says getting up and rubbing the back of his neck.

"School tomorrow so yeah uh... sleep well" he says leaving them room.

As he leaves the power goes back on but the storm is still there.

I rush up to my room and shut the door walking over and plopped down on my bed. I leant against the wall breathing deeply.

I almost kissed the bad boy, and the bad boy rejected. Wow....That hurts.

I set an alarm on my phone and get changed into black sweats that hung low on my waist and a short white crop top.

I feel thirsty so I open my door and walk out to go get a drink when I see a door creaked a little open.

I walk up and peak through to see a dark room. It was obvious it was Jakes' with his top from earlier on his bed.
Wait, if that's his top... I trail off in thought but my thoughts don't equal up to what I'm seeing right now.

Jake shirtless. I am hot. He has and eight pack and V-line. Like that is so bloody attractive I felt week at the knees. Jake, wow your eye candy.

Sensing my heated stare he turns around and locks eyes with me.
Shoot run willow and hide in your room with whatever dignity you have left.

I sprint to my room and run in locking the door.
I jump in bed and curl into a ball. Damn forgot the water.

I need it now. Especially after seeing Jake topless.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I toss and turn not being able to sleep.

Looking at my iPhone thee clock tells me it's three forty am.

I roll over and think about my old bed.
I instantly doze off falling in the darkness off dreams.