Building up the courage, Jenisis stepped toe-to-toe with her big sister – a person she once classed as her role-model, a person she once looked up too in much younger years. Now, a person she despises. Both female bodies were shaking with extreme infuriation as their matching eyes glared into one anothers. The others could do nothing but stand and watch, knowing nothing they say or do would make this situation better – if anything, it would make it worse.

"I wouldn't even waste my time." Jenisis snapped. Giving one last icy glare, she turned on her tennis-shoe heel and stormed from the house, all in while pulling her cell from the pocket of her constricted pink, velour pants.

"Yes?"

"I need that favour. Now."

Meanwhile, in the Bieber's rented beach-house, the laughter and chatter filled the air – a much different atmosphere from the Grim's – Whether it was in the living room, where the men chilled with a bottle of Budweiser, or in the large bedroom upstairs, where the women relaxingly got themselves ready with two bottles of champagne keeping them company.

Of course, being pregnant, Lux stuck to ice water.

"Did you manage to get a new dress, hon?" Sweet Pattie asked with a gentle smile. She sucked in her cheeks, allowing the bronzer to guide a shimmer across her defined cheekbones.

Lux fixed the white bathrobe around her body, tucking it around her large bump and securely fastening it with the provided belt. Her brown locks lay messily on her shoulders, her face still remaining bare and free of any trace of makeup. She huffed a breath and shook her head, taking a small sip of the bottled water – her second in thirty-minutes.

"No." Lux sighed, "I had to find my loosest, baggiest dress which is a summer dress that I have owned since I was eighteen." she slumped her shoulders, "it was the best I could find; and afford at that."

"Actually.." Carin grinned, standing from her spot in the desk chair and walking to the empty closet. She lifted a considerably large, pearl white box and brought it to the confused pregnant woman, setting it on the bed beside her. "this is for you."

Lux, with furrowed brows and wrinkled forehead, simply glanced between the box and Carin. Carin excitedly motioned with her hands for Lux to open it, a grin coating her red lips as she clasped her hands together and folded them beneath her chin. Lux peered around, noticing everyone – Pattie, Carin, Alison, Diane, Erin, Jazmyn, Yael and Natasha – all watching her intently.

Turning her attention to the package, biting down on her bottom lip and carefully lifting the lid. Black tissue paper filled the insides, causing the perplexity to increase. Shedding the paper, a gasp suddenly emerged from her smooth lips as her fingertips brushed against the silk bodice. Her eyes glossed with tears as she pulled the strapless dress,from the paper. The chiffon gown flowed to the floor as Lux held it against her pregnant body, smiling through the happy tears.

"That's beautiful." Diane complemented.

"You bought this for me?" Lux whispered with a croak. She lifted her watery gaze to Carin, already knowing the suspect.

Carin shook her head. "The groom did."

The simple words made the twenty-one year olds heart flutter like a teenage girl. She had no clue on why he bought her the dress of her dreams, or how he even knew this was the same one she saw less than a week ago when browsing for a guest outfit for today. But at that moment, none of that mattered.

"He did?" She muttered, still in awe. "why?"

Carin innocently smiled at flickered her head to the side. As Lux followed her nod and her eyes landed on the shy, but attractive, groom who lay against the door frame with a crooked smile on his moistened lips.