"I'll ask Justin. Hey babe, Lux invited us to dinner tonight at her place, you wanna go?" She said, as I locked up my classroom and began walking towards the exit. "He said yes, if it's alright with you."

"That's perfect, I'll see you both about 7 then?"

"Perfect!"

* * *

"What's cooking, good looking." I smirked, waving my arms around the bulky chest of my attractive boyfriend. I could feel his chest vibrate with laughter, his stirring motions slowing down before he turned around and smiled dreamily down at me.

"Not much, buttercup" He smirked back. "what time are they coming at?"

"I said seven," I replied, my chin resting in the center of his defined chest. "I'm taking a test tonight."

Jake nodded but said nothing. He wasn't particularly thrilled at the news about myself having a baby for another couple, but he wasn't disowning me either. Reaching up and putting a reassuring peck on his plush lips, he kissed back within a split second. But a knock on the front door interrupted us both.

"That's them," I whispered, suddenly feeling my stomach twist with nerves.

Jake kissed my lips again, "You'll be fine, just go answer and I'll be out in a sec."

Nodding, I spun on my heel and headed out of the kitchen and towards the door. As I pulled it open and spotted the two loved-up people in front of me, my nerves got heavier and the doubts got stronger.

"Hi," I grinned, trying my best to conceal my emotions. "come on in, Jake's just making dinner- he'll be out in a second."

"Well, we didn't exactly know what to buy you since you mightn't be allowed champagne," Hayley said, "so we brought flowers instead." thrusting a bouquet of colourful flowers in my direction, I smiled and took them from her slim hands.

"Thank you, you didn't need to do that though." I replied, "go and make yourself comfortable, I'll just put these in a vase."

With their hands still grasped in each others, they headed towards the couches and sat down, taking in the surroundings of my decent apartment. I sat the flowers in the empty vase that sat on the breakfast bar, making a mental note to fix them later.

"How've you been?" Justin asked, smiling and smoothing his thumb along his fiancee's knuckles. I nodded and sat down on the single chair.

"Good, busy with work and everything. I'm sorry I haven't been able to get a day to sit down with you both and talk a little more about the situation." I apologised.

"Don't worry about it, we know you've got a full-time job to concentrate on." he smiled,

"Hey," Jake breathed, walking into the living area. "Sorry, I've been preparing dinner. I'm Jake by the way." he held his hand out to Justin who shook it and introduced himself while Hayley copied his actions. "I'd love to stay and chat but I don't think you'd want to eat burnt food."

And within seconds, he walked back into the kitchen and started slaving again.

"He's a perfectionist, he'd beat himself up for a week if something was to go wrong with dinner." I giggled, "I was thinking, after dinner and everything is cleaned up, I could go do a test then.."

Hayley nodded eagerly. "Whatever is comfortable with you."

"I've been looking at tests on the internet, y'know, to see what the best one was to get. I got a clearblue one, it can tell as early as a week if a woman is pregnant or not." I explained, "then I've to make an appointment with my doctor to have blood samples to confirm the pregnancy. If I am pregnant, I'll be due to go to my first scan between ten and fourteen weeks."