Kenny McCormick x reader

Hey guys! So this is my first story in this book so I hope you enjoy!

===
I shuffled my feet through the snow making my way toward the bus stop. I lifted my head to see Cartman, Stan, Kyle, and Kenny there already. I fixed my (f/c) beanie on my head as I stood next to Kyle. "Hey guys" I say, giving a small smile towards them. "Hey y/n" Kyle says. "Hey y/n" Stan says after Kyle. "Mfhmfh" Kenny says smiling at me. "Hey" I say giving him a quick wave before the bus comes at a stop. We all enter and I sit by myself. I was walking to my seat when someone grabs my wrist and pulls me into them. I lift my head and see Kenny looking at me. "I don't want you sitting alone y/n, I know that you sit like that all the time" he says, keeping his crisp blue eyes on me. "Yeah" I say putting my head into his chest. The ride to school was just me shuffling my head into Kenny's orange parka and him every once in a while kissing me.

===
When we arrived at school, we all left the bus and entered the building. It was nice that me and Kenny had almost every class together, the only class we didn't have together was Math.

===
It was the last class of the day and eveyone was eagered to leave. Beep. The Bell rang and everyone ran out, some kids forgetting papers and pens. I walked out; the last kid to leave. I entered my locker combination and threw all of my books in there. I was about to shut my locker when I notice someone is standing there. "Kenn-" I got cut off when I looked up and no Kenny. It was Clyde. "Y/n you're still with Mr. Perv?" He asks with a smug look on his face. "Yes and I love him" I say glaring at him. I slammed my locker shut and tried to walk away but Clyde grabbed my wrist. "Clyde get the hell away from me!" I scream yanking my arm away. Clyde was too strong. "Aw honey don't deny, once Kenny gets in your pants then breaks up with you, then come back to me" Clyde says with a smug look on his face. "Clyde get the hell away from me!" I scream at him. I must've screamed a little loud because Cartman came around the corner. "Clyde get the fuck off of y/n!" Cartman yells, walking towards us. Cartman walks over to Clyde and yanks him off of me. "Cartman what the fuck!" Clyde yells at him swatting him away. "Just get the hell away from y/n, goddammit!" Cartman yells screaming at Clyde while pushing me behind him. Clyde scoffs and walks away. "Thanks fatass" I say giving him a quick hug. "Yeah" he says shaking me off of him, "but screw you guys I'm going home" he adds gesturing his hands making a pointing sign. I just laugh at him and make my way through the double doors.

===
I trudge through the Colorado snow until my phone buzzes. Buzz. I grab my phone out of my (f/c) hoodie and see who texted me. Stan: hey y/n me and the guys are at my house so you're welcome to stop by. He said, I smile to myself and make my way to Stan's house.

===
My feet hit the front steps as I knock on the door. Stan's dad; Randy aka lorde. "Ya ya ya, I am lorde, ya ya ya" He 'sings'. Stan looked my way and mouths a 'sorry', while gesturing for me to come in. I nod my head at Randy and enter, following with him going somewhere else. "Hey y/n why were you late?" Kyle asks his eyes still focusing on the video game. "Oh um.." I trail off. I grab Kenny by the wrist and pull him upstairs. The closest room I could find was Stans; so why not? I open the door and slam it behind me. I push Kenny up against the door, his face shocked. "Y/n.. Are you ok?" Kenny asks me. "The reason I was late was because.." I suck in my breath. "I went over to my locker and was putting my stuff away when someone comes against my locker and I thought it was you but it was Clyde" my breath hitched. "And he goes like 'why are you still dating that perv" he asks and I'm just like 'because I love him' then i close my locker and try to leave but he grabs my wrist.. And I then yelled at him but Cartman came around the corner; he must've heard me because he saved me" I say, my eyes not moving off of Kenny's blue ones. He pulls off his orange parka and looks at me. "Did you fall for Clyde?" Kenny asks me keeping a straight face. "W-what no k-kenny i-i love y-you" I stutter my words out. "Did you fall for Clyde?" He repeats again to me. "No of course not I love you" I say my face giving a small little smile. "Good because I love you too" Kenny says, with his oh-so-famous smirk. "Kinnie! Y/n!" We both hear Cartman's voice echo through the hallway. We look at each other, smirking. Then the door bursts open and Cartman, Kyle, and Stan are in the door way. "So did you guys have any fun?" Cartman asks wiggling his eyebrows. "Ew! That's disgusting fatass!" Kyle says punching Cartman's arm. "Hey you dirty jew you don't ever punch meh!" Cartman yells at Kyle punching him back. They started to then have a full on fight and punching fit. "C'mon guys!" Stan says splitting them apart. They both finally calm down. "Arright let's do downstairs" Stan says leading everyone back down.

===
You lost track of time and it was a Friday so you really didn't care. Hey you all wanna have a sleepover?" Stan asks hopeful rang throughout his voice. "Yeah!" We all say in unison.

===
We all called our mom's and they said that it was ok. We were all up in Stan's room, Cartman stuffing cheesy poofs in his mouth, Stan next to make and me in Kenny's arms. I mean if its a sleepover I should at least sleep with Kenny. "Let's all play Truth or dare!" Stan says, excited. We all nod. "Ok I'll go first" Cartman says, putting both his hands up. "Ok Kenny, truth or dare" Cartman says giving a small smirk at him. "Truth" Kenny says taking the hood off of his orange parka. "Do you love y/n?" Cartman asks, glancing his eyes at me. "Of coarse" Kenny says pulling me closer into him.

===
It was finally the night and everyone had settled. Cartman was at the foot of Stan's bed, Kyle and Stan sleept next to each other (I ship it), and me and Kenny. "Y/n, you know I wasn't lying, I love you" Kenny says kissing me on my neck. "Yeah and I love you too Ken" I say turning my body so that I could give him a full, passionate kiss on the lips.