68 - LAST CHAPTER + AUTHOR'S NOTE

Start from the beginning

The vile had been a pink liquid and was easy to find. You snuck back upstairs and into your bedroom. You sat on the bed, legs outstretched. Still sobbing and head still throbbing, you tied your eye patch back on and closed your eye tightly as you drank the disgusting pink concoction.

You must have fainted a lot in the past, because the feeling of drifting into black nothingness was so strangely familiar.

---------

Grunkle Stan,
Thank you for giving me a job at the mystery shack. You have always been like a grunkle to me and have treated me like your own family...

---------

Ford,
I forgive you for everything. Everything that you did had good intention behind it and you thought it was for the best...

---------

Soos and Wendy,
Thanks for always making me laugh. You are such a great friend and I'm happy to have known you for as long as I did. You always put a smile on my face when no one else could...

----------

Mabel,
I want to thank you for being my best friend. I hope you can understand why I did this. Love makes us do crazy things. Never dull your smile and please never change...

---------

Dipper,
My (other) best friend. You have been there for me through thick and thin. I owe you my life way too many times. Thank you for loving me like a brother and for understanding why I had to do this...

---------

There was light fog surrounding every beautiful green hill on the horizon.

You stood on a flat, soft hilltop with the lush dark green grass and between your toes. There was a thin and dry dirt path and you followed it slowly, walking with caution although there was nothing to be cautious about. The air was so light and the quiet was soothing rather than lonesome as you walked.

Soon you reached the highest point of the hill, where you came upon a gathering of grey rocks that were big enough to sit on but small enough that they were like cushions on the ground. Sitting on one of the rocks in the center was the figure of a man.

He had baggy pale yellow pants and v-necm top. On his feet were black flat shoes and he had a long black cape on his back that was somewhat rippling in the wind. He had a wide brimmed had that was tied around his chin. Attached to this hat was a piece of pale yellow cloth with an eye painted in the center. This cloth covered the man's face.

"Well well well well well...Y/n," he said, and a puff of smoke came from his long wooden pipe, "I'm surprised to see you here in the dreamscape."

"I came to be with you Bill Cipher," you said. Your head was not in pain and your tears had dried up. There was no uncertainty in your tone of voice whatsoever. You saw a sideways smile from underneath the yellow cloth of his. "I can't believe you love me enough to have done this. And the amount of apologies it would take to prove my love for you...it would take me all eternity," Bill said softly, but just as even in tone.

"You don't have to apologize Bill," you whispered, "but we do have all eternity."

Bill dropped his pipe and stood, walking over to you in big strides until you were so close that your noses were practically touching. His breathing blew the cloth up a little bit and he whispered, "take off your eye patch."

You obeyed and untied it. It fell to the floor and immediately disappeared. You were in the dreamscape, after all; everything here was at you and Bill's control.

Bill's hand reached up and covered your eye with his palm. His skin felt cold and nice on the absence of eye and your lips parted. The calming breeze blew around the both of you as he used his other hand to lift his cloth and kiss you, gently.

And everything was at peace.

-----------------------------------
Hey guys!
This fanfic is officially over! Yay!*cries*
It has been SUCH an amazing journey writing this! I'd like to thank everyone who has voted or commented because I do read all of them and they honestly make my day. (even if you're yelling at me to update or cursing me because of a cliffhanger.) ;)
I will be continuing with writing some stuff on Wattpad. I won't be writing anything until summer though because of finals. (ew.)
I'm thinking maybe an X Reader request story and a Kylo Ren X OC/Reader? Not sure yet :)
Anyway, I'd love to hear from you guys! Reminder that I don't use Kik anymore so message me over Instagram if you want! My username is @ space.plnts and I'm public now so you can follow me if you'd like.
Thanks again and I'll see you hopefully soon! Love you all!*throws actual Bill Ciphers into the crowd*
-Emy