Healing Love

"I love you" She whispers as tears silently glide down her sun kissed cheeks.

Even though he already walked away she can't help but scream his name.

Her unsteady emotions start to gush as if she had some kind of leak.

She wonders why she always does this, she can't help but be full of shame.

He's hurting and she knows it's her fault, she want's to change.

Thinking she has no hope she heads to the bathroom.

She grabs the blade unleashing all her hate onto her legs.

Her brain is blank as she slides the cold razor on her heated body.

Mom comes home early from work hoping to spend time with her youngest daughter.

Little did she know the heartache that hid behind that door.

Searching with a bright smile on her face for her sweet child, she opens the bathroom door.

Her face goes pale, her skin shakes, her eyes bleed in pain.

She calls 911 hoping she has time, her daughters eyes start to roll.

 It's been a month now, The pain is still too unreal.

Of course she survived, but how is she supposed to undo all the scarring she caused.

She feels responsible for everything and she starts to break again.

But this time her mom knows and she shows up in her daughters room.

With such a loving voice angels can't compare this mother makes everything right with just the words

"It's not your fault, I'm here for you. You can lean on me. You are so important to me please don't leave me."

This girl who used to blame herself has changed, her smile is real and her laugh is known well.

All because someone became aware. She knows she's not alone and that is truly her most comforting thought.

Every time she shakes and breaks she thinks off her mom and suddenly everything becomes easier.