6

Hayes P.O.V

      I Can't stop thinking of Victoria. She is just so beautiful. Cameron told me something that I also can't stop thinking about it. He told me "If you ever date her don't Hurt her Please" Has she been hurt before? I feel too embarrassed to ask her. There is just so many thoughts right now. Like if she likes Daniel. Nash screamed something about that while Cameron and I were talking. I got bored so I just decided to watch t.v. I then got a text from Tez. I was talking to him for a while when I realized that Victoria's birthday is this Saturday. I told Tez I had to go and ran to Cameron's room. I got to his room and knocked. "Come in!" He said. I came in. "What's up Hayes?" He asked. "I need help!" I told him. "On what?" He asked. "I don't know what to get Victoria for her birthday!" I said. "Oh... Well she always wanted to get a Polaroid Camera but, I could never find them" Cameron said. "What else does she like?" I asked. "Well She likes rings, bracelets ,and necklaces"Cameron said. "Oh Okay Great!" I said. "mmh" Cameron replied. "What are you planning to do for her birthday?" I asked. "Well we are planning her a surprise birthday party at the Jacks when we do the 5NAJS" Cameron replied. "Oh Okay Thanks!" I said while getting out.

         I went to the room and heard Victoria scream.I ran to the bathroom door. "What Happened?" I asked. "HAYES THERE IS A SPIDER IN HERE!" She screamed. "Open the door so I could kill it!" I said. She then opened the door. I got in and killed it. "My hero!"  She said. I started to laugh. "It was a small spider and you freaked out" I said laughing even more. "whatever" She said rolling her eyes. She then got in the bathroom. I got my towel and my clothes. After she got out I went in.

End of his P.O.V *Victoria's P.O.V

            I decided to call my mom even if it was 10 p.m. I called her and she didn't pick up. I sighed and texted her. I went into twitter and saw that #Vayes was trending. Below it it said that it was Hayes Grier and Victoria Dallas and it had 12.2K tweets. I pressed it and it was just rumors that we were dating. I then tweeted a picture off me and Cameron and we were both dressed with unmatching clothes and our hair was all over the place."People wonder why we are single here is the answer" Cameron then answered. "Fr! But we have eachother (:" I smiled. Hayes then got out off the bathroom shirtless.

           "Hey" Hayes said to me while sitting on the bed next to me. "Hi" I replied. "Want to watch a movie?" He asked. "Sure!" I replied. We watched a movie called "UP." After we were done watching the movie, we feel asleep cuddling.

*MORNING*

             I wake up and Hayes and I were still cuddling. I was trying to get out of his arms because I needed to get ready. He was just too strong for me. After a while I finally got out of his arms. I looked at the time and it was 8:56 a.m. I got my towel and my outfit. I took a shower, did my morning routine and got out. Hayes was not on the bed anymore. I grabbed my phone and took a picture off my outfit and put it on snapchat. I still wasn't so sure about it though. Hayes walks in and goes inside the bathroom. I went to  Cameron's room. "Good morning Cam!" I said. He was on his phone on his bed. "Good morning sis! Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to shop with Mahogany" I replied. "Oh okay" He answered. "Well I'm leaving good bye" I said wile walking to my room. I grabbed my wallet and my phone.I look at my self once more on the mirror. "Hayes do I look good?" I asked. He was sitting on the bed. I think he didn't hear. I looked down at my shoes. I then felt someone hugging me from behind. It was Hayes. "You Look Perfect" He said. It made me blush and my heart was beating faster. I turned around and faced him. We were making eye contact. "Thank You! You always make me feel better" I said hugging him. My phone ranged and it was Mahogany. "I have to go" I said. "Okay then, good bye" He answered back. I got out off the room and out of the apartment.

          Mahogany was in her car. As soon as she saw me, she was waving like crazy. I waved back and laughed. I ran to her car and got in. "Hey!" She said. "Hi!" I replied. I got my seat belt on and she started to drive. "So, What do you want to eat?" She asked. "Mhh... Ihop?" I asked. "Sounds great!" She replied. We drived to Ihop and we ate our food and left. We got to the mall and shopped for like 5 hours. "Ugh I'm Tired!" Mahogany said. "Same here" I replied. She drove me home. "Thank you today was fun!" I said. "No problem, by the way  I love your outfit!" She said. "Thank You!" I replied. "Yeah where did you get it?" She asked. "Cameron got it for me" I replied. "Oh" She answered. "yup" I replied. "You look a lot like Cameron" She said. "I know" I replied. " Your like a girl version of him" She said. "I know, I've been told that" I said. "Really? By who?" She asked. "My mom, Sierra, fans and like everybody else that knows me" I said.  She just smiled. We were outside of the apartment and I said Thank you and Good bye and grabbed all my bags. I then called Hayes.
H=Hayes
V=Victoria
H "Hello?"
V "Hayes are you guys home?"
H "Ya"
V "Okay see you soon then bye"
H "Kay bye"

           I walked to the elevator and got to their apartment. I knocked on the door and Johnson opened. "Hey!" He said. "Hi Johnson!" I replied. I walked in and Cameron,Hayes,Nash,Gilinsky and Matt stared at me. "What?" I asked. "Wow! That's a lot off bags!" Matt said. "I know" I said.I went to the living room to set down all of my bags and sat down on the couch next to Cameron. Nash, Matt and Johnson were snapchatting.""So Victoria went shopping and got so many things...right Victoria" Johnson said. "Yup!"I replied.
-------------------------------------------------------
Go check out jessicaskye02 story My Best Friend. It's about Hayes Grier, so you obviously want to read it. Duhhh😂😂
-Victoria💯💎