1

Victoria's P.O.V

    "Tori!"I hear a familiar voice whispered to me."mhh"I answered."You have to pack! we are leaving today"He said."Ok"I replied and got up. I took a look at my room. It was plain and how I wanted it to be. It wasn't small it was actually the second largest room in the house.

     I got up and got my suitcase from my walk in closet. I then started to pack some clothes and my girl stuff like, makeup and the woman hood products. After I was done I took a quick shower. After I got out I dried my hair, brushed my teeth,dressed up,curled my hair,and did my simple make up witch just consisted of mascara. I took a look at my outfit one last time.(Her hair is without the flower crown)

     I then grabbed my phone and my suitcase and went downstairs. ''I'm Ready!'' I said out loud. I then heard laughing. I followed the laughing noise and saw not only my mom and Cameron but Nash and his brother. "Hello"I greeted them. "Hi Tori! Nice seeing you!"Nash greeted back."Nice seeing you too!"I replied."Meet my little brother Hayes,I'm sure you recognize him from some of my vines"He said."Yup! hi" I replied and waved at him."Hey" He answered back."Tori,promise me you will text me at least every day and call me once a week" My mom said."I promise mom!"I replied."Okay be good!Listen to Cameron!" She said."Yes I will mom"I answered back. "you better!"Cameron said laughing. I then started to sarcastically laugh to. Then everyone started laughing.

      "Do you guys want to eat something before you guys leave?"She asked."Um...I'll take a banana I guess'' I replied."same"the rest of the boys answered. My mom then gave us all a banana. "Mom I think were leaving right now,its a long drive"Cameron said."okay,call me when you get to your house"She replied."Ok mom"Cameron said hugging her and kissing her on the cheek."bye mom"I said while hugging and kissing her."Good bye sweet heart,love you both.Take care"She said to both Cameron and I."Good bye Ms.Dallas"Nash and Hayes said.My mom replied and I gave her a hug once again and went on the car.

       Cameron started driving and Nash put music on."Its going to be a long trip!"Cameron said. It was a long drive,6 hours. While those hours Nash Snapchated most off the drive. We "Turned Up",but not really. We made a stop to get a snack. We only had 4 hours left so we got a lot of snacks.

         "Hey,so do you want to take a selfie,I mean we have nothing to do"Hayes asked. "Sure!"I answered.Cameron was filling the car tank with gas while Nash was buying snacks. I got closer to hayes and we started taking silly selfies. We then added each other on social media.
He grabbed my phone,dialed his number and saved it in my contacts and put his name as" Hayes❤️😍". I then got his phone and put "Victoria🔥💎". I took a selfie in his phone and he did the same with my phone and he put that selfie that he took as his profile picture and so did I.

           "Looks like you both are have a little bit of fun"Cameron said as he came in with Nash."What a cute couple you guys make"Nash said winking at me."Dont you dare victoria!"Cameron said in a serious face and then started laughing. We all started laughing. I then went back to my seat and Nash handed us our snacks.

            I got bored and went on my instagram and posted a picture that I took with Hayes and captioned it as"Road Trip with this cutie" and tagged him, Nash,and Cameron. I instantly got likes.

            "Hey we should facetime Daniel"Hayes said."Ya,we should ,I'll call him"I said. "You have his number?"Hayes asked."Yup,he gave it to me in the Digi Fest Tour, We even hung out together,Why?"I asked him."because I hung out with him too and didn't see you"He answered."Oh"I replied.I then went into my contacts and facetimed Daniel.

            We all talked to him for 2 hours and only needed one more hour to get to L.A. I then got sleepy and slept for that whole hour.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hoped you like the first chapter.. Peace✌🏼
-Victoria💯💎