すつよし (5)

"Tomorrow," Jack replied. I stared in awe. I thought he was going to add on with something like "in two weeks after we think of a plan" or "whenever the battle plan's ready." Nope.
"J-Jack, are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, we don't have a plan or even know where the hideout is," I answer with fear in my voice.
"Look," Jack started. "I'll think of a plan and I know where it is. What I need you to do right now is go and get yourself ready for the 'break in.' Seriously, seeing you nervous makes me nervous." I then hugged Jack and turned and went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of black pants and a (F/C) shirt. I grabbed my (F/S) and put them on top of the folded clothes. I looked outside into the woods behind the campus and wondered if the 'hidden base' would be over there. I left the clothes on the bed and picked out a new outfit. I was feeling lazy and decided to just get a random (F/C) polka dotted dress. I grabbed the dress with me into the bathroom and changed. When I got out I caught Jack right before he was about to leave.
"Hey Jack!" I called out. He turned around.
"What is it (Y/N)?" He asked with concern.
"I was just wondering where the baking classes would be."
---------------------------------------------
Once I was done in class, I went back up to my dorm to find a note written in Jack's handwriting. The note read the following:
Hey (Y/N),
I went up to the sight without you. Turns out they moved the weird black magic to today. Don't follow. I'll be back soon.
Love,
Jack
I looked at the clock. 9:30 pm. I hope Jack will be back soon. I was so worried about him that I didn't even realize that the note ended in the word love.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Herler. M.C. here. Are you ready for another author's note? Well, I just want to give you guys a heads up on the next few chapters. The next one, reader-chan will fall asleep (Jack still isn't home) and has another flashback. Now, that's where you guys come in. I'll need some suggestions for the flashback. Comment your answers and I'll be sure to read them. Bye for now!
-M.C. (ThePastaMiner)
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤