Chapter 5

"Don't make the drunk mad" Calums words play through my head. I make way to Harry's locker and find him sorting his stuff out. I walked towards the locker next to his and waited till he closed his locker.

"What??!!" He yells at me while closing his locker. "Okay what is your problem!??" I yell back. "It doesn't matter" he says clenching his jaw.

"Look, I don't know what happened but you were not like this at the pool party!" I say angry. "Just because I helped you in the pool doesn't mean I like you or anyone. You're stupid." he spits.

Tears form in my eyes and I just stand there. I sighed and just turned around and walked off. "Lauren wait that's not-" he begins. I stop and turn around. "What Harry? You didn't mean to call me stupid and to make me look like it to?" I say choking on my words.

"Lauren I-" he stutters. "Save it I don't want to hear it." I say before stomping off into the bathroom. I wipe the tears that threaten to fall and fix my hair.

I walk out to find harry gone. I sigh in relief and head towards to my first class. The bell rung 3 minutes ago and I have 4 minutes to get to class. I take my time and head into Biology. Already the room is crowded and I find a seat in the back.

The bell rings and the teacher begins their intro. "Now as you know this class is Biolgy 1. I have been teaching this cla-" the teacher says before a knock on the door interrupts him.

The teacher leans over and pushed down the knob and Harry trudges in. My mouth becomes dry and I swallow a gulp in my throat.

"You must be Gary!!" the teacher smiles. "It's Harry" Harry says and turns towards the class. "Sorry, guys this is Harry and he is from Chicago! Tell us a little about yourself Harry" the teacher exclaims.

"Uhm okay hi I'm Harry. I like snowboarding and I have a sister named Gemma. I like to sing and I play in a band called White Eskimo" Harry says.

I look down at my lap and think about the previous events. I didn't even notice a body slide into the seat next to me because I was being carried away into my thoughts.

"Lauren" a voice whispers in my ear. I jump and look to my right. Harry looks into my eyes and says "Did you hear me?" "No" I reply with no emotion.

"I said do you need to copy my notes" he says calmly. "What notes?" I asked confused. "These" Harry exclaims as he lifts a sheet of paper. "Oh um yeah" I reply.

I open my binder and take out a lined paper. Harry lays the paper beside me and I copy the notes in 5 minutes. "Thanks" I mutter. He looks at me and smiles "No problem" he says.

The bell rings and he slings his bag on his shoulder. I do the same and make my way towards the door. I dodged the smaller teens and trudged to my next class. Harry follows close behind me. "Satkins?" asks Harry jogging up behind me.

"Just because you gave me notes doesn't mean I forgive you" I say imitating him. "Ouch" he says. I walk towards my class and Harry follows. I walk into Satkins and sit myself down next to Liam.

"How'd Harry go?" Liam asks. "Dreadful" I whine. "How come?" Liam furrows his eyebrows. "He got mad and yelled at me." I say. "Don't get a drunk mad." Calum says sliding to the seat right next to me. "What's does that even mean?" I say. "His mom is a drunk and I heard she gets super mad. I also heard he drinks and that he and his mom were sent to an asylum." Calum says

"I highly doubt that" I say. "You can't knock them till you try them" I add. "Oh believe me I know." Calum says.