Chapter 3

The pool was a dread. I dodged crazy teens playing chicken and tried to find a spot on the edge of the pool where it was less crowded. Harry was laughing and splashing Liam whilst Liam was laughing and splashing along. The girls were showing off to the new man candy in the pool after harry shooed them off earlier.

The boy laughed and actually enjoyed the attention. He had adorable dimples and a beautiful smile in general. he had curly hair that dropped to his eyes and green eyes and tan skin.

He laughed and twirled a pair of drum sticks in his hand. I suppose the boy next to him was his mate. The boy had blonde hair and blue eyes and a lip ring. They were both very cute but i wand get interested.

It became dark and almost everyone cleared out. All who was left was me, my brother, calum, harry, liam, and louis.

Louis and Harry were chatting away. I could assume that they knew each other somehow. Harry made slight smiles and laughed a few times. I just stood there and looked around me. it was beautiful outside. Tiki torches scattered the yard and a nice brand new deck was built on the side. Liam lived in a house two times larger than mines. Mines was decent sized but Liam's was HUGE. Liam didn't take pride in it though.

People thought Liam was snobby and he really wasn't. I was the only person that accepted Liam and didn't judge him, just like he did for me. That's why Liam and I are best friends. I do admit I had a crush on Liam 3 years ago. It lasted 9 months but I finally got over him.

Drowned in my own thoughts I realized everyone remaining was getting out. I quickly followed them and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me. Harry checks his phone and swears. He quickly puts his code in and puts his phone up to his ear.

"hey baby" he says. A few seconds later his expression changed. "No I was just--" he says but doesn't finish. I could tell Harry was getting frustrated. "Fine we're over I can't deal with you anymore!!" he screams. He throws his phone into the shed and it shatters.

He tugs at his hair and paces back and fourth. I shiver and look at him. I walk back towards the house and slide through the door.

I dry myself off and dry my hair off. I put some of Liam's clothes on and exit the bathroom. I quickly grab my shoes and leave Liam's house.

I lived down the street from Liam so I just simply walked home. Once I got inside my house I trudged upstairs and went to my room.

I laid in my bed with earbuds in and Bring Me The Horizon blasting. I feel bad for Harry but I don't know what happended. I pondered these thoughts and drifted to sleep.