Chapter 9- Hit and Run

Start from the beginning

                “Hey guys,” I greet as I come down. They all turn to look at me and smile. It’s so nice to have other girls not hate you. “Avery are you ready to go? We have to clean up your place for when your mom gets here,” I ‘remind’ her. I give her a look telling her to play along knowing that Asher and Aiden quietly followed behind me.

                “Yeah, we should get going. Come on my car’s outside,” we get ready to peel out.

                “Oh, then we’ll get going as well,” Katya states and the girls also begin to gather their things.

                “Thanks, for looking after us and stalking us and shit,” I thank them but I’m not really good at it.

                “It’s not stalking,” Ashton whines as he makes an appearance with Athen trailing behind.

                “Okay, spying whatever,” I agree.

                “Call us if you need anything we’re all going to be hanging out here,” Aiden says. I nod knowing I don’t have his cell phone and if I did my phone got pummeled to bit when I dropped it on the road. “Oh, wait. Here,” he says as he hands me a new phone. “I already programmed all of our numbers in it and I got yours already,” he explains.

                “I can’t take this sorry,” I say as I give it back to him. He shakes his head.

                “Is either this or we accompany you and Avery until your mom gets home,” he deadpans.

                “Yeah, thanks for the phone!” I say excitedly. Just to be nice I throw in a hug and he holds on just a little too tight. “Okay Aiden, I need to go now,” I try to pull away for the third time but he resists. “If you let me go I’ll sit at lunch with you on Monday,” I compromise.      

                “No,” Asher intervenes, bastard. “He’ll let you go if you ladies as in all of you join us for lunch tomorrow,” he compromises.

                “I’ve seen you guys all week don’t you think my eyes deserve a break?” I question.

                “Aiden take her upstairs,” he orders.

                “No! Okay, okay we’ll come tomorrow,” I agree. And finally with one last squeeze Aiden lets me go.  We’re so close to freedom when someone screams.

                “Wait! Don’t I get a hug too?” Ashton asks. I roll my eyes and begin to go back to him. “No, not from you I was talking about Ruby,” he rejects me. I look back and notice Ruby’s cheeks taking the color of her hair.

                “Well, are you going to give him a hug?” I tease. She blushes even harder but goes to him anyway.  “Asher do you want a hug from Avery as well?” he glares at me but I notice the faint pink on his cheeks, someone has a crush. I won’t say this out loud but I actually like Asher for Avery I think they’re adorable. And also Avery can then beat the crap out of him and he won’t do anything about it, I mean he’s so whipped.

                “Are we leaving now?” Avery asks frustrated and no she has not hugged Asher. I nod and we go outside towards her car. We were about to get inside when Asher runs out and hugs Avery it was so cute. But, Asher being Asher said something that infuriated her and she pushed him to the ground and crushed his family jewels with her combat booted foot, oooh. I won’t lie, I did enjoy that. With that we get inside and Avery backs out making sure to not disturb Asher who’s still lying on the ground. Ah, what a beautiful sight.