five

"Hi ummm," I started to say but was cut off by the brown haired dork.

"This is Sarai, everyone!" Shawn said as he turned to me and smiled.

Everyone was looking at me which made me uncomfortable. A girl with curly hair came up to me and put her hand on my shoulder. She whispered into my ear, "follow me." I followed her into another hotel room.

"So, Sarai..." She said as she flashed me a loving smile.

"As you may know I'm Mahogany and I'm very excited to have another girl on this tour with me," she told me anxiously.

I took out the clothes from my suit case and put them in my designated drawers as Mahogany continued talking.

"I just gotta know one thing," she stated.

"Yes, what would that be?"

"What's up with you and Shawn?" I turned to her to see a smirk on her face.

"Um I just met him, I think he'll be a great friend I guess.." I replied shrugging.

"So you're not attracted to him?"

"um noo, we just met and I'm not sure what exactly my feelings are."

"Well that's good because I think I'm falling for him."

As soon as she said those words I felt my heart break in 2. I slammed the drawer shut and looked at her with an angry expression.

What is happening to me? I just met him, I can't have feelings for him. I only met him hours ago. Snap out of it Sarai.

"WHATTT!" I yelled without even meaning to. My temper got the best of me.

As soon as the word slipped out of my mouth, I heard loud foot steps coming our way. Each deep breathe I took, I heard them coming closer until finally their eyes met with mine.