Chapter 1: What Goes Around Comes Around...

~MICHELLE'S POV~

"I love you" Brian said he kissed my hand.

"Yeah whatever" I thought. He doesn't love me. If he did he would've never been creeping on me, I love him but...I know for a fact he doesn't love me.

I think it's about time I tell him. It's not right. I always hold my feelings in. This is too much.

''No you don't" I said.

"What Michelle?" He looked up at me.

"You don't love me" I crossed my legs and arms then looked away.

"Baby where are you getting this from?" He asked.

I got up and walked to my dresser and opened the last drawer. I pulled out a black box and placed in his hands.

"Open it" I said.

He opened it and a look of shock appeared on his face. I grabbed my robe and tied it around me. I hope he enjoyed his last time seeing me naked.

I left the room and walked to the biggest balcony in the hallway, I opened the door. I sat on the ledge and cried. He didn't even bother to comfort me because he knew he was wrong.

Meanwhile downstairs...

''Man I really messed up" Brian said.

"Yeah you did" L.A. looked at him.

"Wow that helped a lot" Brian said.

"I'm just saying I'd be upset too" He shrugged.

Michelle's cries from upstairs could barely be heard. But the rapid wind from outside was viciously swung the curtains to the door, causing a loud whipping noise..

"What's that noise?" L.A. asked.

"That's coming from upstairs" Brian said.

"So....Are you going to go see?" L.A. asked as he blinked over and over again.

Back upstairs..

I sat there letting the tears fall as my robe started to loosen from the wind, my hair was flying all over my face. It started to rain...hard..

The pressure of the water hurt my skin a little but I didn't care. Well not at the moment at least, ten minutes later my eyes were bloodshot and my hair along with my body was soaked.

I started to let go of my body, I loosened up if the water wanted me to slide a certain way so be it. The water was like my husband he claimed he loved me so I believed it and followed him.

My body began to slide a little, I drifted off knowing that I was falling. But I no longer cared.

On the street..

DAMON'S POV
It's so freaking weird in the ATL...

It's raining pretty hard so I'm trying to walk fast. I looked up and saw a woman sliding nearly about to fall from a damn ledge.

"Are you okay?" I asked stupidly

She said nothing, I saw her red eyes and started to feel bad. She was maybe an inch from falling. I ran over there and caught her before she fell. That was kinda high up too.

Her eyes instantly opened as I held her. She just stared at me. I looked down a little and noticed her body. Oh lord who was stupid enough to upset her?

"You okay ma'am?" I asked

She just continued to stare at me.

"Michelle!" I heard somebody yell.

She quickly shifted to turn around.

"You alright baby?" The guy asked touching all over her.

She hit his hand and stared at him.

"Ma'am would you like me to put you down now?" I asked feeling the tension.

I slowly started to put her down but she clawed at my neck..That shit hurt....Like hell.

"What's going on with you?" He asked.

She stared at him rather evilly and waved her fingers at him. She kicked her legs I guess demanding me to put her down.

She walked over to him and took what seemed to be her silk robe off and held up her hand. I stared without blinking for a couple seconds.

Damnnn..

She put a single finger to his face(it's pretty obvious which one) and made sure he saw it, she winked at me then walked into the house and softly closed the door.

Well damn.

How was it and be honest. Special shout out to Braxtonette for helping me. It really means a lot. Don't forget to comment and vote. The more ideas the faster the updates. Deuces for now✌✌✌✌

*pic of Michelle in media*