Rainy and Cold

Disclaimer: I do not own Hetalia or these characters...do I even own this story? No idea,ENJOY!

My eyelids felt heavy, as I tried to open them. I must have feel asleep I thought to myself. The first time I opened them everything was blurry,and pitch black. I blinked a couple of times trying to blink away the blurriness. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. The wind suddenly picked up,and I started shivering. That was when I noticed how cold I was, and how my hair stuck to my face. It was raining really hard. Every once in a while I would see the lightning flash. Slightly more often I could hear the crash of thunder.

Right next to my body was this one small spot of warmth. A white bunny with a couple grey spots,on the ears,tail and feet was the cause of the nice feel. It's gentle violet eyes stared at me warmly,somehow I knew it and it knew me. I picked up my new friend with both hands,my arms under it's. He was very friendly, as he let me pick him up without so much as a twitch. I kept it close to my chest, to keep the both of us warm.

'BOOM!' The thunder screamed at me,I was now running at full speed. It was't very fast for how short I was,but I ran as fast as I could. I tried to miss the tress, but a couple of stray branches still scratched me. I finally made it to a road,when I heard another 'BOOM'. The special thing about this one was that it was much closer. I could even feel the explosion of warmth for a second. Apparently it hit a tree nearby, cause a tall tree fell a few meters behind me.Because of the loud 'THUNK' I ran even harder, I tripped and scrapped my knees a few times, but I didn't notice. I also didn't notice that rain wasn't the only thing running down my face.

I was running towards the only house that I could see,it was still far but I didn't mind. I was still freezing,and now tired but I kept going. Soon after that I slipped on the wet ashfault, and I cut my hands and knees. Again I kept going, not as fast as I was when I started. Ignoring the stinging in my hands as I kept hold to that bunny who accompanied me during all my trips and falls.

When I finally got there I couldn't see much about the house. I stumbled up the stairs,I was much to short to push the doorbell,sadly. I went up to the door and knocked lightly,I flinched at the sudden burst of pain through my hand. No one came so I knocked harder. I hoped for them to be up,I prayed for them to let me in. This was going to be the last I am going to to knock,and I did it as hard as I could. When I was done with, I heard some words that I didn't know, and footsteps towards the door. A man opened the door with an annoyed expression, it quickly faded to one of confusion and concern"Wer bist du?"he asked me.

~~~~~~Apparently next week is now I'll post it tomorrow? Who knew? I know its shorter but hope you liked it! reviews to me is like vodka to Russia....they are my fuel until I post next! Hasta la pasta!