The Incident

Aphmau's POV~
It was a beautiful day. I was sound asleep when ...*knock kncok*
"Who can it be ?"
*knock knock*
"Yeah I'm coming I'm coming just one second "
*knock knock* wow ... Whoever that is it really wants to talk huh? I go to awnser the door when I see Lilian standing there .
"Hey Lady Aphmau I wanted to invite you to kawaii~chan's café for a cup of tea ."
I was a little surprised but I guess she just wants to be friendly so why not . I accepted her request and we went there. We talked about  a lot of random stuff until we were interrupted by Dante that was looking for kawaii~chan. I totally ship them by the way. They are looking so cute together.After he left though things started to get weird...
Lilian was acting wierd all of a sudden
"Mmmmm... The tea is so good ..."
"Mmmm so tasty why don't you try it ?"
She was a little annoying. Why did she want me to taste that tea so badly? I finally did what she asked because I was thirsty and she was right it was tasty but ...everyting started to get blurry...
"What the ..." I say as everything turns black, the last thing I saw was Lilian with a evil grin on her face . I should have known , but it's too late now ... What is going to happen to me ?

Kawaii~chan's POV~

Kawaii~chan was very sacred when she saw Aphmau~sempai on the floor. She was looking lifeless so kawaii~chan called Lucinda~chan to help her because kawaii~chan was so scared , she didn't know what to do but now Aphmau~sempai was at Lucinda~chan's place because Lucinda~chan tries to help Aphmau~sempai.... Kawaii~chan hopes she is okay ...

Garroth's POV~

"Ugh... I really want try a change of clothes ... I should stop wearing this helmet ... It has no use anymore , they already found me so what's the point of it?"
I heard a scream in the distance ... when suddenly Malachi rushes into my place ...
Hoped you like the first part of the story , I really wanted to do a Garmau Fanfiction in a long time so I hope you like it :)
And btw it's about to get really cheesy and I mean .... REEEEEALY cheesy
And cute :3
And btw : if you don't understand some parts or the characters confuse you , go watch minecraft diaries on Aphmau's channel ;)