Chapter 6

I got home to find a worried dad sat at the table table his door key constantly. He looked scared, angry, depressed.. I had only been gone for one night... I am 18 after all.

'Where have you been'

'Dad i...'

'Where have you been'

'With olly'

'Its nice to know where your going to be, your my daughter and i love you, i don't want any harm coming to you!'

'So dad explain to me one thing' i said placing my keys on the table.

'My older brother jude, tell me about him'

My dad look shocked, he just got up and walked out the front door, jumped in the car and drove off. What the fuck. The car sped off, gravel shooting everywhere, where was he going. I kind of regretted confronting him like that.

Oh god.

My phone buzzed

' meet me tonight beautiful. O. x'

' where and what time? C. x'

' the beach? ;) and 6. O x'

'See you there :* x

'Seeya gorgeous ;)'

All through the day i was thinking about olly, but also the coke was on my mind, it made me feel good, i wanted more, i sent another text to olly.

'Coke pls. C x'

'Anything for you baby :* x'

Thats my fix secured, I'm not addicted i told myself. It just makes me feel good, i took a deep breath and headed upstairs.

I jumped in the shower, the hot water running down my body. I washed my hair and my body, grabbed my Towel and jumped out. My phone buzzed again.

'You look hot in a towel ;)'

I moved to the window and saw olly stood outside in his raybans waving at me. I laughed and waved at him. I jumped down the stairs and opened the door to a rather happy looking olly. He was looking hot in three quarter jeans, red vans and a sleeveless blazer. Mmm.

'I'll just be a minute, i'll go get dressed'

'You might want this' he said waving a packet in from of me.

I gave him a long kiss, grabbed the packet and jogged up the stairs,

I let my towel fall a little. Olly gave me a cheeky smile.

I opened my wardrobe, jean shorts and an blue crop top, british summer i love you. I headed into the bathroom, and copying olly i laid out a line of the powder and using the tenner in my pocket i sniffed. I felt instantly better. Pheww. I went back down the stairs to an even happier looking olly.

'Feeling better babe?' He asked, throwing an arm round my shoulder.

'Definately' i replied buzzing

'Good good' he said pecking my lips.

I hadn't seen my dad for for about 3 hours, i was worried about him.. But i just had another line and he was completely erased from my mind.

I grabbed my sunglasses and olly and me headed to the beach, it was so hot not just cause olly was stood with his arm round my waist hehe. I could feel the sand spilling through my toes, it tickled.

We'd been walking for hours and the sun was setting. Olly suddenly stopped and began kissing me passionately. He put his leg behind me, causing me to fall backwards, his warm body on top of mine. We both laughed. He made me feel alive.

Olly's Pov;

Kissing her sent shivers down my spine... It could've just been the drugs. She was perfect in every way but i got her hooked on the lines. She looked stunning in that black dress, her curves showing with her peachy bum. Dam.

We headed down the beach, i tripped over like the gentleman i am, hehe. We were laughing until she took off her too and shorts. BIKINI! she looked so hot, i wanted to take her there and then. I felt bad that she had lost her virginity in a drunken drugged up one nighter that wouldn't even lead anywhere. I don't do relationships... The only this is, i know she wants more and i just don't. The max i go is friends with benefits, and thats all we are.

Chrissy's Pov;

I knew sneaking out the bikini would be the trump card. Olly just stared, his mouth open.

'Close your mouth beautiful' i said,

Copying him with a playful wink.

At that moment, he ran towards me,

Scooped me up and chucked me into the sea. It was absolutely freezing. Eurg.

After 10 minutes of playful splashing, we headed back to my house, and as soon as i got upstairs, i took a line, god i needed it, as soon as i sniffed i felt good. Im not addicted, just having fun, i said to myself. Downstairs i heard the door slam and some slurred words from my dad to Olly, i sat on the stairs listening.

'Youu bettera leava my daughterg alonef' he said, he was obviously pissed

'Youra nothin butta dutty druug aadict' he continued.

Olly said nothing.

I charged down the stairs.

'Nice to see you dad, pissed out your face, nice way to see your own father!' I screamed at him.

I lunged for him, but just before my hand made contact with his face Olly grabbed my arm.

'Babe, i don't think you want to be doing that..'

'Olly, just get me out of here'

It was 10pm and olly and i were cruising round London in his car, the music was almost blowing up the speakers. We had been drinking and doing coke. I couldn't even remember my own name but i didn't care. I felt fucking amazing.