Chapter 3

The short walk back up the corridor seemed forever, on the way i glanced and the endless pictures of celebrities

With their signatures flamboyantly scribed in the corners. I realised the o2 was popular, but dame edgar, seriously?

I could hear ollys wild, infectious Laugh a mile off.

'Oh chill out Jack, it was only a bit of crack, hahaha that rhymed' he giggled

Olly did drugs? Since when, well he said it was once. It would've been all over the internet if it was true, and I'm always on the internet.

I walked round the corner and olly turned and greeted me with a smile. He was so welcoming, so happy, so cheery, not the pre madonna type of celebrity you see on tv and all over facebook.

'He Chris, do you mind me calling me chris?' He said putting an arm around my shoulder

'Nope' i said smiling

'Well i was wondering, if you wanted to hang tonight, at a little party of mine, i want to get to know you'

He turned to face me, his had brushing the hair from my face, sending tingles through my skin.

'So how about it huh?' He said pulling me back to reality.

'Um.. Yeah' i replied quickly

'Cool, cool, i'll meet you by the backstage door at 10, when my concert finished, that ok babe? He said

Omg he just called me babe.

'Yeah thats fine' i almost started jumping up and down with excitement. I looked like such a retard i said mentally.

'Cool, cool, catch you later babe!' He said walking the opposite way, his shoes clicking on the floor. Humming a random tune to a song of his.

Im going to a party with OLLY MURS!

I was so excited, the way he sent tingles through me, there was more than just a celebrity crush there.

I texted my brother joe to bring me my black body hugging dress that just about covered my bum and my red heels to the o2. About 15 minutes later he was there, his red 2011 fiesta sat in the car park glistening, i can drive, my dad just hasn't bought me a car yet. I retrieved my dress and heels, hugged my brother and he headed back home. Top brother right there. He was the brother i knew about, when i was 13 i found out about another mystery brother i have, i don't know his name, his age, where he lives, where he's from. I don't know a single thing about him.