Chapter 4

*9:58*

I glanced at the clock. I was stood at the backstage doors in my dress and heels, i went with messy hair and bare makeup. A minute later, Olly came bounding up behind me and snaked him arms around my waist. He smelt funny and his eyes were wide and big. I think he was high or something, ive never been near a drug, so i wouldn't know anything about it.

I just brushed it off.

'Hey babe, all set?'

'Yup!' I replied gleefully

'Your chariot awaits'

He opened the door, and what was left in the car park was an electric blue ford fiesta.

'You drive to your own concerts?'

'Yup, i enjoy the long drives' he replied

'Really!?'

'Yup, this is my baby' he said patting the bonnet.

He unlocked the car and we both hopped in and started up the car. It was a modern fiesta so the engine was almost silent. The radio popped on, with 'express yourself' blasting through the speakers. The windows were open and olly had his raybans on.

The wind felt amazing on my face as it was still boiling at 10pm! The british summer!

'Must i say..' He said stuttering a little.

'You look absolutely gorgeous tonight'

He pulled his glasses down a little and winked at me.

I giggled, i hadn't known Olly personally for long but it felt like forever. Even though i'd known him for about an hour, i just felt like i'd known him for a lifetime.

10 minutes later olly pulled up outside a huge house, with music bursting from the windows and doors, lights flashing and girls and guys laughing. Everyone was making out, getting pissed and just being generally retarded, all the things you do at a house party. In sync olly and me stepped out the car, me tottering in my heels and heading towards the door. The bouncers stood outside were huge, it wouldn't take them long to get you out of the door.

Olly snaked his arm around my waist, like i was his, i wanted to be,

Already.

I could barely hear myself think the drum & base pounded my ears.

'Want a drink' olly shouted over the music.

'Go on then' i shouted back

'Be back in a tick' he said heading to the mini bar which was actually massive. He handed me a plastic cup on blue liquid, not caring what it was i downed it, it made me feel good. Numerous drinks later i was on the dance floor with olly. He had moves, god he had moves, he ran his hands down my body, i think he was pissed, his eyes looked even larger. I just let myself go and popped down, shoving my arse out, pushing up my hair in the process. God i was so drunk, i'd never been drunk before, i was a sort of a goody two shoes but meeting olly brought out my wild wild wild side. Whooshh!

'Come with me' Olly whispered in my ear.

He grabbed me by the hand and led me to the loo, where he pulled a packet off white power out of his back pocket, he emptied it out on the counter and pushed it in to two lines.

Pulling a 50 pound note out of his pocket, he rolled it and sniffed the powder, he handed me the note. Being pissed out my face and willing to try anything, i sniffed the other line of powder, woosh, i was high. I felt good and it changed me, i didnt care, i was enjoying myself.

I was stood in the toilet with olly, my head was buzzing, i felt good. I swayed a little as i stood up from my leaning

Position on the counter. I could see only stood next to me, he steadied me, god i was so drunk. Olly spoke, his words slurred.

'Fancy another line babe?'

'Go on then' i replied instantly

He layed them out and we both sniffed. He turned face me, dropping the note on the floor. His hand found its way onto my face. He looked into my eyes, my dilated eyes. He kissed me. Our lips moved in sync, it felt good, his other hand roamed my body. Tingles were pulsing down my spine, making me shiver at his captivating touch.

He pushed me against the wall and whispered in my ear.

' virgin girls are always the best'

He continued to kiss me, his hand finding its way up my dress. He caressed me through my panties, i moaned into the kisses, it felt good, the drugs amplified the feelings. I wicked smile raised on his lips as he found his way into my panties. Wait how did he know i was a virgin. I shoved him off.

' how do you know that?'

' what?'

'That im a virgin?'

' its the way you act, inexperienced'

I was shocked at his tone but pulled him back, closer to me.

After a minute or two of his magical fingers pleasing me he grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. He shoved through the bedroom door and began kissing me roughly. I fell backwards onto the bed, olly on top of me, his friend pushing against my crotch. I was on fire. I grabbed his friend and squeezed it hard, he moaned into my mouth. A smile crept on my lips.

'Your a brave one, aren't you' he said licking my neck. He kissed, nibled and

Sucked on my neck, setting me on fire. I moaned loudly. Oh god. He unbuckled his jeans, his massive friend springing free.

I lost my virginity to Olly Murs.

And i was drugged up and pissed out of my face, and drugged up to the eyeballs, what a way to loose your

Virginity.