Chapter 7: Text Message

Elsa
I woke up happy in my new surroundings. Fresh Air, A princess-y bedroom and of course, to see Punzie and Anna in the morning.
"Good morning, beauties!" Aunt Lilyana greeted us. Actually, her name is Primrose but she preferred to call her Lilyana, her second name. She handed us our breakfast and put them on the table.

She prepared us freshly baked cookies with milk, together with the cereals.

"Thank you very much, Auntie!" I thanked her and squeezed her hand and hugged her. "Thank you very much for letting us in and for everything." I said smiling. She smiled back and said, "It's okay dear and you're like, my second daughters as well, You and Anna."

She hugged me and ruffled my hair. "Get up, Beauties! We're going to church today so, hurry up!" She shouted and Punzie and Anna almost fell over their beds.

"Ouch! My head hurts!" Punzie groaned in pain as she was still holding her forehead. "Elsa!" They both ran to me and hugged me. "Morning! Ohh... Morning breath." I whispered to them and they pinch their noses. "Can we wake up the dead?" Anna jokingly asked and then, we laughed.

"Hahahaha...! You're professional at that, Anna!" Punzie laughed and I said, "we're noobs! Hahaha kidding." I laughed and I saw Anna is still eating cookies. "Shu owp..nom..nom"  Anna frowned and showed her teeth. Her teeth were full of cookie crumbs between her teeth. "Eww..some poopie between Anna's teeth!" Punzie teased. "Punzie!" We shouted at her. "We're eating!" We continued.

"Forgive my manners!" Punzie apologized and we continued eating.
"Are you done?" I asked and their mouths were full of cereals. They shook their head and hurried eating.
I drank my water and brushed my teeth. And I went into the bedroom and opened my closet.

I was going to pick the pink one but, Punzie came in. "You need help? Lemme choose you a dress." Punzie offered as she was searching for the... I don't know what kind of dress she was going to choose for me.
"Ahhhh.. This!" She smiled and she pick the green one. The dress is green, with pink floral patterns on it. It was sleeveless and below the knee. "Here you go!" She handed the dress to me. "Thank you!" I thanked her and she continued her eating.

I placed the dress over my bed and quickly ran into the bathroom. Lemme choose this mint shampoo and this milk conditioner and this moisturizing and this wipe soap. I took a bath and sing my favorite song from Disney, A dream is a wish your heart makes. That song makes me remembered all my childhood memories with my mom. When I'm going to sleep, she always sing that song to me.

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When your fast asleep,
In your dreams you will lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing,
The dream that you wish will come true

My life has always been a Cinderella story with no Prince. Maybe, Prince Charming is nowhere to be seen, nowhere to be found, nowhere in this world. No one will ever love me because of my father who happened to be a criminal. I wish..I wish.. I'm never her daughter. So, my life will always been a Cinderella Story with no happiness.

"Next!" I shouted and opened the door and barge out. I put my dress on and Punzie put my hair in French Braid and she putted Pink Flower clips that matches the dress' designs. She brow my brows, put a powder and she putted the magenta lipgloss for my lips.
"hmmmm... I guess Jack will blush if he's going to see you like that." Punzie teased me.. Here we are again.

"No." I said simply.
"Then, why are you blushing?"
"Of course, you putted on the blush on my face"
"Oohhh... I forgot."

"I'm going to wait Anna and I'm going fixed herself up."
"Okay." I waited them in the couch, in the living room and get my blue iPhone.

"Hello." There's a message in my messages with no name.
"You must be wrong send." I replied.
"No, I'm not." I gasped and started to think who this is person.
"Meet me at the Church later." It texted again.

"That's where we're going."  I replied again.
"See me wearing a brown long sleeve plus, a black necktie and black pants."
"Who are you?"
"Can't tell you." I gave a long sigh.

Who's this person? it's a boy because, he wears necktie. Darn, who is he?
Anna was going downstairs and saw her wearing a sunflower dress. Her hair is braided in the front, bunned(is dat a word?) at the back. "I'm going to take a bath." Punzie hurriedly ran into the bathroom. "Let's pick a dress for her!" Anna yell whispered and we ran quickly into the closet.

We searched for the perfect dress for Punzie. We picked the purple one with golden floral patterns on it plus, it's below the knee.
Punzie barged out of the c.r and we ran out of the bedroom. "Oh, it's pretty." She giggled.
She opened the door and we gasped in amazement. "Really Pretty, Punzie." We smiled at her. "Let's get you a makeover!" Anna smiled and hold a brush and many clips.

Wait and see
When we're through
Boys will gladly make a war for you
You'll bring honor to us all (what movie is this?)

Me and Anna sang and she laughed.  We fixed her hair and putted her hair into braid and putted floral clips on it.
We all went downstairs and saw they're waiting outside the car. "Did we took long?"
"Oh no, not really."
"Let's go, princesses!"

Our car was a limousine. Yeah, live like a queen.

-time skip at the church-

While inside the church, I suddenly remembered the guy who texted me earlier. I peek at my phone and there was a message.

"Meet me outside." He texted.
"After this." I replied.
"Fine.😓" he said.

I opened my bible and started reading verses. I listened to the pastor while he was preaching. Anna and Punzie still kept talking and I felt a little bit disrespectful for the pastor. "Shhhh.." I hushed them. They made a quiet sign and stopped talking.
I think my aunt was converted into some Protestant religion so, that's why we're here. And she's baptized.

I roamed my eyes inside the room, trying to find any guy with brown long sleeve with a necktie. That guy in the back? No, he wears blue pants. That guy in front? No, he's too old. That guy who seated beside the red haired lady? No, he's sleeping. Where's he?

-time skip I hour later-

We walked outside the church and saw someone's not there. Are you playing with me? I rolled my eyes because, I was pissed. "May You excuse me for a minute?" I asked respectfully. "Ok, go on dear..just don't take that long." They answered. I nodded and I quickly grabbed my phone.

"Hey, I'm here standing beside the fountain." He texted.
I walked at the fountain and saw someone's not there. I rolled my eyes again and stomped my foot. "Hey! You mad at me?" I looked past behind me and saw someone familiar. My eyes widened to the person I'm staring...

"Jack!" I half giggled and smiled. "Elsie!"

Oh my God! His face is red as tomato or is that me?

"I found you amusing!" He teased. I slapped his shoulder and he pretended that he groaned in pain.
"What the? What's that for?" He frowned then he smiled.
"For making fun of me." I laughed and his eyes were smiling at me.

Huhu...I'm gonna cry..tears of joy!

"So, you're a Protestant, huh?" He asked me.
"It's Punzie's family who are Protestants." I replied. "Oh... So we're not same." His face looked down and started to ask something.
"Punzie? Your cousin?" He asked curiously. "Yeah." I answered.

Jack
Oohhhh.. Thank God for Punzie! She made us Elsa and I together! Bless you and your family!
"She's the one who asked where Emma and I live. Then, one day.." I cut my sentence... She will know!
So, Punzie is the one I'm gonna befriend to tell me what's going on on Elsa.. Clever!

A/N:
Da ya like it?
VOTE, READ AND COMMENT!