'Rocks,I'm sorry.' She says and I nod.

'You better run!' I say jokily and she runs out of the water.

I follow her and pick her.We both fall in the sand laughing hysterically.

'Let go off me.' Bay says laughing.

'Not in my plans.' I say leaning in to kiss her.

She kisses me lightly.I grab her leg and she moans.I take advantage of that and kiss her,my tongue gets in her mouth.We kiss hungrily and she grabs the back of my hair.

Everything was going awesome until the phone started ringing.We let go off each other and she pecked my lips before getting up.

Apparently,Scooter called Bay to let her know paparazzi saw her leaving her house.We had agreed to meet in a neutral place where paparazzi couldn't see us together.

We put on our clothes and went to the next destination in our date.A music store.

'This guitar rocks.' I say pointing a guitar to her.

'A green guitar? Cliche.' She says putting her arms around my waist.

'Just because I like green?' I ask putting my arm around her shoulder.

'No,because the name of the guitar could be Cliche.' She says and I laugh.

'Not getting a new guitar...' I say looking at her.I loved this guitar but no,thanks.

'I already got my vinyls.' She says showing me her bags.

'I need to pick some.' I say and she nods.

'I'll go check some acoustics guitar...Mine sucks.' She says and I nod.

'I'll pay...I'll be waiting in the car.' I say and she nods.

I pay for what I chose and Bay leaves the store a couple minutes later with a guitar case.She must have bought an acoustic guitar.

'So,where to now?' She asks sitting down in the car and putting her guitar in the back.

'Uhh,your choice.' I answer as I took off.

'Well,the night is young and I know exactly where to go.' She says showing me directions.

This night is gonna be the best of my life.

//Hours later.\\

It's 6am and I just got home.I couldn't go to sleep.I can't contain my excitement.This was the best day of my life.

After going to the store,Bay took us to this party that we didn't know anyone at the beach.We might've made friends for life.

I stare at the Polaroids in my hands and smile at the thought that I have.Bay gave it to me and said for me to start my own wall of memories.

I decide to be more reserved.I pick one of the big empty books Rydel has to put photos,normally from trips.I glue the photos with Bay which are like twenty and write it down.

"Day #1 with her.First date."

It's gonna be a memory book of us.

I close the book when I hear footsteps.I look to see Rydel in her robe,still sleepy.

'Ohh,are you up?' She asks shocked.

'I didn't sleep.' I answer and she raises her eyebrows.

'Why?' She asks confuse.

'I just got home,Delly.' I say smiling and she smiles back.

'Happy for you,Rocks.' She says.

I'm about to answer but the doorbell rings.I open the door and see a delivery man.

'Rocky Lynch?' He asks and I nod.

'I have a deliver for you.' He says lending me a guitar case.

'I didn't order it.' I say confuse but he smiles.

'Your girl did...she asked me to give you this.' He says lending me a note.

I open the note and see a Polaroid of us from last night.In the back,she wrote something.

"And tonight,we are gonna do it again."

'You're a lucky dude.' He says as I sign the deliver paper.

'Ohh,I am.' I say staring at the photo.

This girl is mine.And she just gave me a song inspiration.

The best date in my life originated the song me and Rydel would fight for to be in the album.

Do it again.

----------------------
Hello Hello ❤️

The photo is 📷 Bays look for the date.

Who liked the date? 👇

I have tons of ideas for this story 😝😝

XOXO 😘

Tris 🌹