Chapter 10

Your P.o.V
Is h-he for real? I starred at him shocked for a minute. He starred back only blushing with his hand over his mouth. I then finally responded with a smile and said "well...thank you." I then watched him lower his hand only to reveal a faint smile. We starred at each other for just a bit longer and then went back to walking, my hand still in his.
Ciel's P.o.V
She's so innocent at times as well. I smiled to myself just thinking about (y/n). If only I could have her as my own. I was then suddenly snatched from my thoughts by,the reason I couldn't have (y/n),no other than my annoying cousin, Elizabeth.
Elizabeth's P.o.V
I was walking out of a dress with three new adorable dress when suddenly I saw him,my one and only love. "CIIIIEEEEELLLL!!!!!"I screamed as I dashed off towards my fiancé.
Your P.o.V
I was looking around until suddenly..."CIIIIEEEEELLLL!!!!!" I heard an extremely high voice screech out. I was about to turn around only then to find a pink flash go past me. It knocked me back a bit and I fell to the ground landing on my rear.
Ciel's P.o.V
"Elizabeth! What are you doing here?" I asked as she nearly killed me with one of her 'hugs'. "I was shopping for dresses when I saw you and I thought I would come say hello! Oh! And Ciel I thought I told you to call me Lizzy, Lizzy sounds much cuter than Elizabeth!" She nearly screamed. I looked around for (y/n) wondering where she went when I noticed her on the ground. I walked over to help her up "Are you alright,(y/n)?"I asked holding out my hand for her to take. She looked up at me with her stunning (e/c) eyes. "Yes,I'm fine,guess I just was caught off guard." She said as she took my hand. I smiled as I helped her up.
Elizabeth's P.o.V
I watched as Ciel helped a girl,whom I've never met,get off the ground. She looked beautiful with her loose (h/c) locks flowing past her shoulders and her elegant (f/c) dress, but she also seemed to intrigue my fiancé. Who is this girl? What is she doing with MY fiancé? I must investigate.
__________________________
___
Finally I was able to post this. Sorry it took so long...I'll try to get the next one out earlier.