Chapter 2

Hey I thought I would put a pic of your butler so that's Zachary.Ok ok I'll shut up now and let you get back to the story.
Your P.o.V
~in your study~
I can't stop thinking about that boy from my dreams...I have to know who he is and-
*knock**knock*
I was snapped out of my thoughts by the voice of my butler. "Young mistress I have your tea and snack prepared,"he said through the door."Come in,"I responded.
Zachary's P.o.V
I walked into the study rolling in the cart. I walked over to the mistress' desk and poured her tea and served her a slice of  (y/f/d){your fave dessert}.I then left the young mistress to finish her paperwork.
~Le time skip~
The days dragged on and you remained having dreams about the blue haired,eyepatch wearing boy. But on Friday...
{Friday morning...7 am}
Your P.o.V
~you're asleep~
I was in my study and the boy was sitting in front of me...we appeared to be having a conversation but it was silent there were no words coming from our mouths. But then the boy stood up and walked over to me he bent down to whisper something in my ear...but again I heard the voice of my butler.
Boy's P.o.V
(Y/n)...(Y/n)...(Y/N)!!!
Your P.o.V
Instead of slowly sitting up I rushed up my mess of (h/c) locks following behind. Zachary was standing by the bed looking down at me. "Young mistress are you alright,"he asked. "I'm fine,"I responded.
~Le time skip~
~after breakfast in your study~
I was extremely bored today there seemed to be nothing no paperwork,or cases had come in.
*knock**knock*
Zachary's P.o.V
"Young mistress I have your tea you requested,"I said through the door. I heard her say 'Come in' so I did just that. I walked in and poured her tea and placed it on her desk. Then I pulled out a letter and handed it to her,"Young mistress it appears you have received a letter from the Queen."