Chapter 9

Your P.o.V
As we walked through the streets of London, Ciel and I stayed close to each other with Zachary and Sebastian trailing behind. "So...umm...who or where should we investigate first?" I asked him while looking at the ground. All of a sudden I felt a hand intertwine with mine I looked down to see Ciel had slid his hand into mine. "(Y/n) I would appreciate it if you looked at me when you speak."he said pulling me closer to him.
Ciel's P.o.V
Why was I acting like this I don't know,but I seemed to have this urge to keep (y/n) close to me. I wanted her to look at me when she spoke so I could see her beautiful face and stunning
(e/c) eyes. "Oh alright."she responded to my demand looking at me. You're so gorgeous the way your loose (h/c) locks frame your astonishingly gorgeous face,and your adorable nose- I was then snapped out if my thoughts by (y/n).
Your P.o.V
I was looking at all the different shops until I felt a cold gaze on me then I turned to see Ciel starring at me. "Umm Ciel?"I blushed"Ciel?" I snapped my fingers in front of his face and he then shook his head. "Yes?"he said averting his gaze this time. "You were starring at me,care to explain why?"I said plainly. "Oh it's nothing,"he started,"Just the fact that your astonishingly gorgeous."he said looking at me blushing. He then put his other hand over his mouth realizing what he said. I blushed and my face was full on red. Is h-he for real?
________________________
Ok so I'm sorry this one was delayed and sorry it's short I'll try to make the next one longer. See ya broettes,
Sparrow(Olivia)