"Austin please, no more teasing."

"You didn't seem to mind when you where flashing me in the car." He cocked his eyebrow before he sucked all of me into his mouth, and then I'm spinning, swirling away from him, from my body on this bed, unable to care if the whole world hears my cries.

When I come back down to earth, he's watching me with hungry eyes. "I could watch you come forever."

"Well if this is how it feels then I'll let you." I said before realising I did.

"You are the most dangerous kind of beautiful." He whispered, brushing strands of hair out of my face.

I can only imagine what a wreck I look like after that, but with the way he smiles at me, he must actually think I am beautiful right now. I lean in and kiss his mouth. I pulled at his lower lip with my teeth and he groaned

"What do you taste like, Austin?" I asked, my voice more hoarse than I expected. "And more importantly, why do you still have your boxers on?"

"You gonna do something about it?"

~Austin~

Ally's hands moved to my pants. I lifted my body off the bed briefly so that I could slide them off.

But sliding hadn't been her plan. She broke off our kiss and with a jerk used both hands to tug my pants down. I didn't have time to stop her or tell her to go slower or try to be romantic—because her next action rendered me unconscious, or maybe just speechless?

Boxers? Gone.

Nothing.

But.

Skin.

Ally wrapped her arms around my neck, and our bodies fit, so perfectly that it had to be a trick of the mind. How was that even possible?

I tried slowing down my kiss, the retreat was so hard it was painful, but Ally held onto my head so tight that I couldn't help but plunge my tongue into the depths of her mouth and lose myself.

Ally grabs onto my shoulders, pushing me against the headboards.

Timidly she slides her hand her hand around me. Stroking me in different ways.

All I can do is stare at her with lust.

Lowering her mouth to me, she reached out with her tongue and licked, smiling when I go rigid under her. Surely I wouldn't last long hard. But knowing it's her first time makes me slightly nervous. I need to make sure this will be the best night of her life.

And here I am watching my beautiful wife, on her knees in front of me.

I better not Fuck it up.

She pulled her lips tight around her teeth and let her tongue massage the sensitive ridge on the underside of me as she sinked me into her mouth. Using one of her hands to wrap her hair and hold it out of the way, she let the other one skim slowly up and down my inner thigh, softly raking her nails into my skin.

Shit.

My breathing becomes deeper as my body increasingly heats up.

She flicks every inch of me, flicking her tongue up and down and around in circles before drawing me as deep as I can handle into my wet mouth.

"Fuck, Ally," I grunted out.

A shiver of pleasure thrills through me and I grab her shoulders, reluctantly pulling her up.

"I want this to last, to be special, we can finish that later." I croaked, grabbing her with both arms and flips us so she's on her back under me.

A small yelp escaped her lips and I smile at her.