Chapter 7: Ice Cream

Start from the beginning

"Dude!" I heard Adam shouted from

behind. We both turned to look at him and to my surprise, he was glaring at me. "Don't let her have to much sugar, she'll go crazy" he warned and I groaned. Yes! I am hyper. I get a little carried away when I eat to much sugar.

"You're hyper?" Aiden asked then with amusement. I nodded my head and glared at my brother. "Then that's going to be interesting" he whispered. "Don't worry dude!" Aiden shouted and we continued to walk till we reached an ice cream parlor. It was quite near and really cosy. I like the sight of it and I couldn't help but smile. "Finally a smile!" I heard Aiden cheered next to me and I rolled my eyes.

"I always smile" I retorted and he shook his head and pushed me a little forward so that he was walking behind me in a protective stance as if I was in danger.

"No, not to me. You never smiled at me" he pointed out and I grinned.

"You don't deserve my smile" I said and walked in the shop with Aiden by my side. He wrapped his hand around my wrist and stopped me in my track.

"And who do you think would?" he asked teasingly. I shrugged and pulled my hand from his grasp and glared at him.

"You should be happy that at least I'm talking to you" I told him truthfully as we stopped in front of the counter. Behind it was a handsome teenage boy with a horrible pink cap on. When his eyes fell on me, he gave me a smile and then winked.

"What does the beautiful girl want?" he asked. He was sure as hell flirting with me. I smirked and put my hand on my hips while staring at him. His eyes raked my body several times and I scowled under his stare. Aiden was glaring at the guy and walked beside me.

"Well, the beautiful girl wants you to stop looking at her body like a creep" I said and glared at me. "And also chocolate ice cream with a lot of sprinkles" I added with a fake smile. Aiden laughed beside me and I smirked when the guys turned the same color as his cap.

"And I'd take a coffee cream" Aiden said. I turned to look at me with rose eyebrows.

"Coffee cream?" I questioned and he nodded with a shrug.

"I love that" he said and I turned to look at the guy who was looking between Aiden and I. After a few seconds, he handed us our cups of ice cream and gave me a sheepish smile. I put the plastic spoon in my mouth and started to turn to walk away but a voice stopped me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you two were together" he apologized and looked at Aiden who had a big smile on his face. The spoon that was in my mouth fell on the ground and no words left my mouth.

"I-I" I stuttered but Aiden smirked at me and turned to look at the guy.

"No problem and my girl knows how to deal with these types of things because, we agree here that she's a fine sight to eyes" Aiden said and again, I stared in surprise. My girl? Why did it sound so good when he called me his girl? Damn. How must it feel to be the bad boy's girl? The Ice cream guys nodded hesitantly and again, his eyes raked my body. I wrapped my hand around Aiden's arm and pulled him out of the shop. Once we were out, I walked to a table and sat there, waiting for Aiden to sit. He stared at me as if he was waiting for me to so something.

"What?" I questioned in annoyance as he was staring at me.

"Aren't you angry?" he asked and now I was the one staring at him in confusion. I stole his spoon as I dropped mine in the shop. He didn't say a word and smirk at me.

"Why would I?" I asked and he shrugged and tried to get his spoon back but I pulled my hand away.

"I just claim that you were mine" he said and this time, I shrugged.

"At least you got the creeper off my back" I laughed and put some ice cream in my mouth. I moaned in delight and swung my legs in the air as my feet didn't reach the ground from the bench.

"You look like someone who didn't eat ice cream for years" he joked and I pouted while scooping another spoonful of chocolate ice cream in my mouth.

"Adam doesn't really let me eat ice cream" I explained and he stared at me seriously.

"Is it that bad?" he asked and dipped his finger in his ice cream while glaring at his spoon which I was holding in my hand.

"Judge it by yourself in a few hours" I said with a grin. Just as I was about to take a spoonful of ice cream, Aiden snatched the spoon from me and put it in his mouth. My mouth widened and then narrowed on him. Grinning, he put the spoon in his ice cream and put it back in his mouth. This time he moaned and nodded in appreciation.

"That's too good" he commented and I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"You know, there's my spit on that spoon which you happened to put in your mouth" I said, trying to disgust him. But he shrugged and winked at me.

"Maybe that's why its that good" he said and I rolled my eyes before lunging for the spoon again. I poked his side and he let the plastic spoon fall in the cup. I quickly took it and put it in my mouth. I rose my hand triumphantly and my smile disappeared when I saw him smirking at me.

"What?" I asked and he wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"We shared spit! Now we're bond for life" he said childishly and I chuckled.

"You're doing as if we kissed" I said and he shrugged.

"I wouldn't mind that either" he said and I playfully smacked his arm. Maybe having the bad boy with us wouldn't be a bad idea. maybe I judged him too quickly.