Its been a long time since..

Days past, Tenma and all the others are finally together playing soccer happily again, but don't forget there is still the match between them and Dark Knights.

As you all know, Inazuma Japan team is happy, full of energy, friendship, fair and everything else that is nice. But on the other hand, Dark Knight is cruel, fear, darkness, hopeless and everything that is bad.

......................................................................................................................................................................

(Saturday)

It was their last day of hard training, tomorrow their gonna have a match with Dark Knight at their very own field.

Not long after, they had a water break.

"It's been a long time since I've played soccer happily with you guys!" Tenma said while smilling

Everbody stared at him. "Ah."

"Welcome back Captain!" Aoi said while poking Tenma with her elbow.

"Aoi, you said that 5 times already." Tenma giggled

They all chit chat for awhile and everything, soon they all went back to practice.

"MINNA SAKA YAROUZE!" Tenma shouted happily while running into the field.

"It's been a long time since I've seen him like that." Shindou said while smiling

"Ah. I hope I would never see that dark side of Tenma ever." Tsurugi said

"Yeah. We would never let Genzou or any of their players lay a single hand on Tenma." Shindou said

"Definitely."

"CAPTAIN! TSURUGI! COME ON AND PLAY WITH ME!" Tenma said while waving at them

"COMING!" They both shouted as they ran into the field ===========================================

(Sunday 10 am)

May I just say Dark Knight made quite an entrance. Dark Knight landed their spaceship infront of their school, they all went down and went into the peace and nice Raimon school.

"tch. Come on" Genzou said

(Raimon field)

We're here.

When Tenma and Genzou made an eye contact, Genzou smirked but Tenma just glare.

"Its going to be okay Tenma, we would never let them hurt you again." Shindou said while putting his hand on Tenma's shoulder.

"yeah! They have to go through me first before hurting you!" Tetsukado said.

"hmpfh, and if you fail the next one who will be blocking them is me!" Amagi said

"You may have a hissatsu technique to stop them, but I can capture them with my Hunter's Net v2!" Kariya said

"minnaa.... Arigatou!" Tears of Joy came out from his eyes.

"come on Captain! let's bust their butts outta here!" Kariya said

Tenma and the other's laughed. While they were laughing, Kirino approached Kariya.

"You know Kariya, for once your funny and useful." Kirino said while winking.

"haha- wait.. ur saying this is the only time that I'm useful? hmpfh."

"yep."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(Genzou's side)

"full of light are sorrounding them. It burns." Fumeka said

"Tch. Their not gonna be sorrounded by lights, love and hope for long." Genzou said while smirking evily.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hi! AND IM SOO SUPER DUPER SORRY FOR MAKING U GUYS WAIT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!!! Sorry plz forgive me...

And I just wanna say thank you Alexxa, sakurablossom, BlackCrow and so many more people that I wanna thank to.

And I hope that I can update soon too...

Thank you! :)

JoFreak out! ✌️