The match 2

(Nobody's POV)
Everybody in raimon was happy! One more shot and they can win! But they wont take the match easy though.

_____________________________________
(Genzou's POV)
I saw as the raimon high fived each other and the expression in their faces... They were happy. B-but i took whats dear to them. I-i dont get it. What is this feeling i have in my chest... Is that what you call... True friendship? Love? Care?

I looked at my team, and then my coach. They face were full of hatred and anger.

I was looking at my coach, and he looked at me back, magushi put a finger on his left side of the neck and slide to the right. I understand what he meant.

He's right, i have to finish what i start, which is to DESTROY raimon.

_____________________________________
(Nobody's pov) (continuation of the match)

Everybody was ready.

Matatagi pass the ball to Shindou, Shindou charged towards the Dark knight, Genzou stole the ball and hit Shindou with a powerful strength.

"SHINDOU!"

"Daijobu... Get the ball!" Shindou shouted as he stood up slowly.

But its useless, no matter how much they tried to steal the ball it just wont work.

Genzou kept on hitting everyone with the ball, his plan was to hit it till they drop.

But the Raimons are quite stubborn. "Tch"
Dark Knights watched as Raimon slowly spreading their energy to each other, helping each other, being one with each other.

"W-what is this feeling." Genzou put his hand to his chest.

"Its called Love." Shindou said

"N-nani?"

"Love is better than hate, more powerful than hate."

"No! Urusai! Hatred is the power."

"Soccer is not suppose to play with hatred, its suppose to play with Joy, happiness and love." Shindou said

"NO NO NO!"

"Soccer was meant to enjoy it, not to kill it. I learnt that from a bright boy." Tsurugi said with a smile and a tear. (Aaawww..)

"URUSAI URUSAI!"

"Soccer is loving, filled with joy, creating bonds and most of all FUN. Learnt that from the same guy that thought this guy (points at Tsurugi)." Matatagi said with a smirk

"NO NO NO NO NO URUSAI URUSAI URURSAI!"

"Stop trying to run away from the truth." Minaho said

"NOOOO!!!"

Suddenly a light snapped infront of Genzou and the rest of the Dark Knight.

(Their vision)
They're all stuck in a dark gloomy room, filled with hatred, anger and sadness. Suddenly the door was unlocked... By Raimon.

They all reached of their hands. When they reached outside of that nightmare room, they actually... Smiled... After for soo long, the Dark Knight team. Smiled. And it's not an evil smile, it's a happy smile, filled with joy and happiness.

____________________________________
(No one's Pov)
Genzou went towards the rest of his team. "M-minna, they changed me... And it feels nice. I want to enjoy soccer, are you guyz w-with me." Genzou said nervously.

Genzou was actually expecting no, eeww, coward.

But then everybody just smiled and patt his shoulder, which is very unexpected for him.

"Let's show magushi what real soccer is like." Genzou said with a smile

"YOSH!!!" They all shout

The Raimon just smile too, even though they've done terrible things, but I'm sure Tenma wants to give them a chance.

'Tenma are you looking at the team from the sky right now, they miss you a lot. I miss you alot.' Aoi thought to herself, she sighed afterwards.
____________________________________
(No one's POV)
Suddenly Magushi stood up and started screaming bad stuffs to The Dark Knights.

"YOU USELESS PIECE OF JUNKS! I TRAINED YOU ALL TO BECOME STRONG AND POWERFUL AND THIS IS WHAT I GET! PUNY LITTLE KIDZ! I SHOULD'VE KIDNAPPED SOMEONE STRONGER!" Magushi burst his mouth that he didnt even think before he say something.

"Kidnapped? I dont remember that, what do you mean KidNAPPED?" The whole team asked

"D-did i said kidnapped... I-I meant... Midlaped!" Magushi blurted out

"midlaped?"

"Yea mi-"

Before Magushi could say anything else, the police suddenly came. Everybody was shocked and confused.

"Mr Magushi you are guilty for kidnapped 11 kids." One of the police said. The police took him to jail.

After that bazaar happened, suddenly someone unexpected came.

"M-masaka..." All the Raimon stared wide eyes.

They all shouted "his" name and they said sorry.

Who do you think "he" is?
___________________________________
CLIFFHANGERS!!! (≧∇≦)

Im sorry guyz for the late update!! Christmas is near and im having a lot of plans too soo yea...

And I know u guys will be soo annoyed because of the cliffie! :P but please comment down below and tell me who do u think this mystery guy is.

Dont forget to vote and comment you guyz!

Love Y'all!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
💩💩💩
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
(/ • _•)/ why u still here?
Hehe JoFreak out! ^_^