RAN AWAY

Everyone is waiting for Tenma and Shinsuke in the clubroom. (everyone is the old Raimon team and the Galaxy team combine, Taiyo, Kidou, Endou, Goenji and Fubuki too!)

(Tenma's POV)
I am running my way to the clubroom and suddenly I see Shinsuke is running too. It seems like we're both late.

(in the clubroom)
"where is Tenma and Shinsuke?" Shindou asked

Everyone just look at each other

Then suddenly Endou shouted

"WHO ARE YOU!!" while pointing at the roof.

They all saw the person who is holding a gun.

Suddenly someone on the roof zap everyone in the clubroom. They all started to say really bad things about Tenma.

"Where is that COWARD!!!" TSURUGI SHOUTED then he quickly close his mouth with his hands.

"COACH! Do we still need that idiot anymore?" SHINDOU SHOUTED but he didn't mean to.

"YEAH!! WE DON'T NEED HIM ANYMORE!! I MEAN WE BEAT THE WHOLE GALAXY THANKS TO HIS POWERS ONLY!" IBUKI SHOUTED

"IM SICK AND TIRED OF PRETEND TO LIKE HIM!!" AOI SAID than cover her mouth.

"Not yet... We still need his powers." Endou said

"I hate him and his 'everything will work out' it's sickening!!!" Kirino said

"He is the worst person ever! If I can punch him again! Trust me I would." Kusaka said while clenching his fist.

They all didn't talk anymore. The other are scared to talk.

"Thank goodness Tenma is not here to hear all that." They all thought to themselves

But what they don't know is that Tenma heard EVERYTHING!!! FROM OUTSIDE OF THE CLUBROOM.

Shinsuke is speechless, he heard everything too.

Tenma ran away.

"TENMA WAIT!!" Shinsuke shouted

Everyone else inside can hear Shinsuke shouting Tenma's name.

"uh-oh..." they all thought to themselves as they ran out to the door.

When they ran out, they can see Shinsuke's confuse and angry face.

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!!!" SHINSUKE SCOLD THEM

"We.... Well... I don't know..." Tsurugi said

Shinsuke ignore them and start chasing Tenma.

The others felt sooo bad, they all split up and search for him.

Not long, they have search the whole school and Aki's place, and the whole city! But they can't find him!!!

And that was the day they lost Tenma.
_____________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! PLEASE COMMENT AND HIT THAT STAR!! I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!

PEACE OUT!!✌